Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

33 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

same as the last game! Absolutely ruins it. 

Having to watch it on mute 

First time I’ve watch a game on Foxes Hub and done the same. Turned the bloody phone off as well as updates kept pinging in. Apparently reloading the page sorts it out.

Edited by l444ry

21 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

Already getting sync problems again. :angry: Either that, or Iwan Roberts is a good ventriloquist.

Anyone else got the same.?

Yes experiencing sync problems here in Austria. Mind you we have 1G in my village.

On 19/08/2023 at 12:32, FoxesWalk said:

Has anyone in the UK successfully bought and used an international £10 video pass using a VPN? I can get access to buy the pass but suspect it won’t work with my U.K. bank account for payment? 

I have bought a game and it worked fine, I just used my PayPal, not sure if would work otherwise. Seems some have had issues with the service though, but actually buying you can do lol 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

So what should we do??

For the third game running there were sync issues. Did anyone NOT have sync issues (i.e. hearing goals scored before seeing it)?

I've sent several emails (reply emails as requested) to [email protected] and........ nothing.

When earlier in the season there was an outage for the Bristol City game I sent an email and got a reply stating "We will be contacting the club regarding possible refunds and provide updates next week".  then NOTHING.

I mean...this is taking the piss.

Last night the commentary was so far ahead of the picture I was listening to Saturday's upcoming game. although, I am making a fortune on paddy power tbf so swings and roundabouts.

Another question is, why isn't is 1080p? I'm sure they stream at 720. It's a bit shit really :(

Well,I am going to give it another go this Weekend…

I see no change in presentation,or user friendly information,relevant to give & help fan,a chkpoint before game,or just general

gameday experience…

No 2nd thought,towards improving on blanko screens,or 

simply giving hints.

Seems to be Same type of brdcast cart,from beginning of the season..So I am not sure or tabelled that they have yet look at or faced previous problems. 
Have they had any problem/solution themed table, have they the competence to solve the technical problems…

Saturday we will see..they have this chance of us giving them the benefit of  OUR doubt..

Edited by fuchsntf

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

It is bad, because it isn’t a cheap service, these are premium prices 

I know these are first world problems, but there’s really no excuse. Costs me about 3 times as much as Optus Sport did last season, and for that I got every PL match live, highlights, mini match, etc plus Women’s World Cup and most internationals, etc.

• Like 2