Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

The Most Embarrassing Thing Any Leicester Owners Have Done...

After today's debacle (not that that's the most embarrassing) and decided to persist with fly out to Thailand/Singapore so close to the start of the season and not actually having a proper pre-season, what's the most embarrassing thing you can think of for what any owner has done at Leicester?

It been repeated a thousand times; some of the decision making that led to our relegation was farcical. I would be massively embarrassed to have overseen that, almost certainly would have resigned if I were chairman/similar. Selling up at that point as owner makes little sense, but the financial loss would be deserved. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

It been repeated a thousand times; some of the decision making that led to our relegation was farcical. I would be massively embarrassed to have overseen that, almost certainly would have resigned if I were chairman/similar. Selling up at that point as owner makes little sense, but the financial loss would be deserved. 

I'd say that's more sheer incompetence on various levels than embarrassment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Thinking about the football club and the Tigers rugby club potentially using the same stadium.

I think that just illustrated what a mess we were in at that point. Similar to how Coventry etc ended up at Northampton. 

• Like 2

Both the club and a large chunk of fans buying into the Tete hype, just because he was Brazillian is up there for me in recent times. :whistle:

I'd be here all day listing stuff from last season to be honest...

• Haha 1