Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

The Most Embarrassing Thing Any Leicester Owners Have Done...

14 minutes ago, KFS said:

Wheeling out a ****ing photo of the Thai king after every season used to be it for me 

It’ll look even worse if the law changes.

This was largely unreported here, however can you imagine the fallout if King Power are implicated in all of this and the “Move Forward Party”, get control. 

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2023/05/31/why-the-secret-deal-rumour-is-stronger-than-mini-heart-shot/amp/

Edited by Sly

Do we have to have threads like this? This is clearly in light of today. It was a business venture set up by the club while we were in the premier league. It's literally what every premier league club does these days, goes abroad pre season. They're still training every day, and no doubt will try and set up a game of some sort this week. All these threads do is spread doom and gloom all the time.

• Like 1

Fans would have given limbs up to be at that game at Chelsea game in 2016. The sheer number of King Power hangers on in the top tier of the away end rather than fans never sat right with me.

Also was it a year later when there was pictures of the Thai King around the ground and a minutes silence. Despite the chap being head of an awful human right regime.

• Like 2

Can't we have a thread about being proud of our club instead? In my lifetime I've seen everything winning 3 titles, 3 wembley cup finals wembley play off finals champions league, European semi finals it's been ups and downs and always will be but so much more good than bad. Some of our fans I despair about always moaning. A stupid pre season kick about has been postponed, and some on twitter are saying we will be relegated it's laughable.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Fans would have given limbs up to be at that game at Chelsea game in 2016. The sheer number of King Power hangers on in the top tier of the away end rather than fans never sat right with me.

Also was it a year later when there was pictures of the Thai King around the ground and a minutes silence. Despite the chap being head of an awful human right regime.

I went to every away game in the title winning season but from the Sunderland game onwards suddenly no tickets available it was a joke the club took thousands for themselves.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Can't we have a thread about being proud of our club instead? In my lifetime I've seen everything winning 3 titles, 3 wembley cup finals wembley play off finals champions league, European semi finals it's been ups and downs and always will be but so much more good than bad. Some of our fans I despair about always moaning. A stupid pre season kick about has been postponed, and some on twitter are saying we will be relegated it's laughable.

3 Titles ? Don't tell me you're proud of winning the 3rd Division ! 😅

It still pissess me off to this day, that we lost our record of never falling out of the top two tiers.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Not in terms of incompetence, but in terms of pure cringe... 

image.png.eb10a3c872f0c56af0dd8196ab6d125c.png

I thought this was hilarious in its pettiness, and it also led to the priceless moment of Jamie Vardy holding a mask of his own face.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, los dedos said:

3 Titles ? Don't tell me you're proud of winning the 3rd Division ! 😅

It still pissess me off to this day, that we lost our record of never falling out of the top two tiers.

It was an experience, that I'm still glad we went through. It made me appreciate the good times more. It's what supporting a real club is all about, you go through ups and downs. 

• Like 1

I feel like I post this on a weekly basis, but get a fuching grip you lot. So ironic than you’re complaining about having bad owners when you lot contribute to having the worst fan base around. Go support someone else if all you want to do is moan and complain. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Yeah I've also done that a while back. It's not all doom and gloom :D

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Pictures of the players bowing to the new Thai King this week.