Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcbluearmy

Port FC Wednesday?

15 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Can’t believe how little we’ve seen this pre season. Really trying to get the fans back on side

The fans are not needed for pre-season and the fans will be back on board when we look better- get the team right in pre-season, this is the most critical job.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

Couldn't disagree more. Before the start of last season I had decided it would be my last (and 54th). I was sick of VAR, media bias to greedy six, commentary bias to greedy six, poor refereeing, the joke that is ffp etc When it came to the crunch I couldn't give up my season ticket. I couldn't be more excited to see us building a new team in the championship. Can't wait for the first game. And for those on here that slag off the owners of course they've made some mistakes, we all do. But I'll never be able to thank them enough for the last few years.

Couldn’t agree more, under 2 weeks to go and football is back! We all hate cov!!!!

• Like 2