Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester Vs Liverpool - Match Thread KO 10:00 UK Time

Just now, Beechey said:

Not expecting us to win this obviously, but we look extremely good, especially considering it’s squares in round holes.

In fairness, in Vestergaard and Harmensen, we’ve actually got two players who are comfortable on the ball. 

• Like 3

After the last 2 seasons this is absolutely amazing to watch. Well drilled, patient but lightning quick on the counter. Hermansen as the extra body in defence works a treat. Early days but if this is our new identity tactically I’m happy

Edited by 80footgiraffe
  • Like 3

Just now, 80footgiraffe said:

After the last 2 seasons this is absolutely amazing to watch. Well drilled, latient but kightnihg quick on the counter. Hermansen as the extra body in defence works a treat. Early days but if this is our new identity tactically I’m happy

I like the look of Mads already 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Can someone tell me more about this new signing we've made - Wilfred De Bruyne? I am not familiar with him.

Oh here we go again.

Tactically, it's fantastic that were creating all this space for a fit and mobile midfielder to get forward in to. It's great in theory.

But he wasted two great chances/positions in the space of two minutes. We desperately need to recruit someone better on the ball to actually do that job if it's going to be so important to this system. Otherwise it's going to keep on looking impressive and not being productive.