Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester Vs Liverpool - Match Thread KO 10:00 UK Time

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Oh here we go again.

Tactically, it's fantastic that were creating all this space for a fit and mobile midfielder to get forward in to. It's great in theory.

But he wasted two great chances/positions in the space of two minutes. We desperately need to recruit someone better on the ball to actually do that job if it's going to be so important to this system. Otherwise it's going to keep on looking impressive and not being productive.

Which of the players we've been linked to do you think most suits that role?

• Like 1

I am having this big time - if this is the new world I’m massively on board - it’s gonna take some time and we still need more creativity in attacking areas no doubt but this is very very nice to watch and I mean very nice - honestly best 20 mins iv seen from us in many a moon - maresca 👏👏👏

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh here we go again.

Tactically, it's fantastic that were creating all this space for a fit and mobile midfielder to get forward in to. It's great in theory.

But he wasted two great chances/positions in the space of two minutes. We desperately need to recruit someone better on the ball to actually do that job if it's going to be so important to this system. Otherwise it's going to keep on looking impressive and not being productive.

Mate, just enjoy the pre season match.

Talk about the boring and negative stuff afterwards to your hearts content. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm genuinely amazed how quickly everyone's picked it up. Reflects very well on Enzo but can we also take a minute to say a big fvck you to everyone who tried to make out our players weren't technical enough or smart enough or whatever "enough" to play Rodgers football? 

Or any other of the hundred excuses for why possession football wasn't productive under the last manager. 

Rodgers regressed us so much. 

• Like 3