Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester Vs Liverpool - Match Thread KO 10:00 UK Time

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm genuinely amazed how quickly everyone's picked it up. Reflects very well on Enzo but can we also take a minute to say a big fvck you to everyone who tried to make out our players weren't technical enough or smart enough or whatever "enough" to play Rodgers football? 

Or any other of the hundred excuses for why possession football wasn't productive under the last manager. 

Rodgers' biggest crime was gaslighting that squad into thinking they were shit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AmyLGK said:

I knew we were all getting a bit too positive ... 😂

Still lots of really exciting things to take from the first 20 mins 👍

I mean we're playing a significantly better team who are nearly full strength. Even in a friendly it's going to be hard. 

We aren't going to create vast amounts with McAtee, Ndidi and Albrighton as three of our main final third creators against that defence. 

That's a weak goal to concede, however. 

Liverpool have adapted well, they started taking control of possession and were playing direct when needed.

When you play this style, you will concede goals. Especially against good teams. This Liverpool team has an elite front 3, unlike anything we will face this season in the league. There are still a lot of positives here, but I do think it's important not to let this turn into a mauling.

• Like 1