Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester Vs Liverpool - Match Thread KO 10:00 UK Time

Just now, AKCJ said:

Wonder if Ndidi is a centre half in that side. Would make more sense otherwise its a 433.

I think it’s a 4-3-3, with Castagne / Ricardo as inverted Full Backs. 

Winks, Ndidi and KDH as the workhorse midfield, similar to how Liverpool lined up when they won the league. 

The attacking 3 is the concern, as McAteer is unproven / untried and Albrighton looked finished at WBA last season. 

1 minute ago, Filberts lovechild said:

Bit concerning that this is the last game preseason that we have no idea of the starting 11

Not entirely.  Apart from the fact that we're still in the middle of the TF window and have a couple of key injuries to likely starters, Maresca has said he will changes things depending on the opponent - he seems to have beefed up the left wing, so he must have seen something there. And i assume included albrighton to get quick ball behind their high press to daka?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Filberts lovechild said:

Bit concerning that this is the last game preseason that we have no idea of the starting 11

Absolute shambles from the club. That's a midtable Championship side at best.

The club is going nowhere but downwards with its current leadership team. It seems no lessons have been learnt. 

I'd be mighty pissed off it's I were Enzo basically chucked under a bus by invincible Rudkin the ****. 

• Haha 2

A stupid game we should never have agreed to play, in a stadium full of Liverpool fans, a week before we start the season... what could possibly go wrong!? 

Let's just keep it under 6-0 and avoid any injuries. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I know it's easy to complain, and I know it's the whole "Pre Season doesn't matter,  look at the title winning season when we lost to Coalville Towns U16's" blah blah....

But there's something concerning about having so many glaring holes in our team with 1 week to go, and starting our last friendly with a team that looks like it's been picked out of a hat.

The “rebuild” was always going to take until the end of the window.

Some of it is out of our hands to some extent.

that side might struggle against Liverpool but should be more than competitive in the championship.

attacking depth is worrying but sure that will be sorted.

Edited by teblin
  • Like 1