Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester Vs Liverpool - Match Thread KO 10:00 UK Time

1 minute ago, tomtom said:

FoxesTalk 

10.30am...  I'm gonna enjoy watching my team again this season 

10.40am...  This is awful, what are we doing? Fold the Club !!!!

Just now, lcfcbluearmy said:

Exactly

Embrassing,  where is the new inspirational plan, can’t get the ball or keep it. Defence like statures.

2 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Absolutely this!

We are gonna get torn to shreds when the football means something.

Someone tell the manager that we are NOT manchester City.

We'll plough on regardless though!!.. 

Until we're getting beat week after week (ring any bells!!!?). 

3 minutes ago, ACF said:

Being 3-0 down isn’t the problem. It’s how easily the three were scored from turnovers.

Fairly sure that turnovers won’t happen this easily come the season, this is a world class pressing team doing this for fun.

Yep. Easy to forget this. We’re playing the way we’ll want to play against Coventry against one of the best pressing teams in Europe.

• Like 1

dont get the massive over reaction from some, its a pre season game, get more mins in the legs and try something different etc

and of course they wont play the line up for next weekend, like showing your hand too soon

does show we need more attacking/creative players to come in

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Gazza3 said:

Enjoyed the first 20 mins........

Too easy to get in-between the defence and midfield. 

Blueprint for all championship sides of how to beat us. High press and we crumble

I'm off to do some gardening . good luck 2nd half

Not going to have the quality of Liverpool thou.

Their last two goals came from us making mistakes with no press. Wilf and Castange unacceptably giving the ball away under no pressure. I like Wilfs energy bombing forward but for a CM he’s got awful ability with short little quick passes.

Castange is just an old school fullback who’s quick and has bags of energy 

but technically lacking. That half made me think he won’t be suited to this style.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Whoever thought it was a good idea to have David ‘you know’ Nugent on co-comms should be relieved of their position immediately 

He's said 'you know' more times than we've given away possession in the last 45 minutes.... and that's saying something!! 

Not sure what was expected when we are playing Liverpool.. A complete mismatch that wasn’t going to give us any confidence whatsoever..

what concerns me more is that we still have plenty of last seasons deadwood/poison in our ranks that simply don’t want to be there..

were pretty much going into next weeks first game with no idea what our line up is..

Enzo will learn a lot from how we've capitulated, I'm sure.

Though it's important to temper any overreaction with the fact that we're playing a strong Liverpool side.

McAteer looks like he could have a role to play this season. Looks bright, energetic and skilful.

• Like 2

Biggest positives:- 

First 20 minutes we looked composed and seemed to have a system that players understood.

Mads is solid with his feet and stepped up to be available.

Macateer looks a prospect.

Biggest negatives:-

New additions Winks and Doyle looked extremely average.

Players many of us had given up on last season still look crap.

We look woefully short of ‘magic’ at an individual level - just don’t see a stand-out season ahead for any individual based on that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Hopefully Enzo has now had a long enough look at Vestergaard. Can't even win simple balls in the air against tiny forwards.

Very harsh. Think he’s been our best player but that isn’t saying much. If you slate him you better slate the other 10 too

• Like 1