Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester Vs Liverpool - Match Thread KO 10:00 UK Time

5 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

You can get fitness and play against a suitable level of opponent at the same time.

So who is suitable… surely only Championship teams. Everyone else is too good, or too bad.

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I have to say the manager needs to earn his trust from me. I don't share the blind faith foxestalk seem to have, in a fella totally untested. 

we really, desparately, need some physicality and bite. Otherwise this guy is gonna have a very short stay with us. 

Castagne over JJ?

VK AWOL?

Vesty over Souttar?

Faes AWOL?

Hamza frozen out yet has the necessary cojenes for championship football.  

Might be we're trying to put those players in the shop window, and we don't want to risk injury to key players. 

Edited by splinterdream

2 minutes ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

This game was never going to be an ideal confidence builder but at least we spent a week taking team photos in every building in Bangkok, that’ll put us in a good position for next week

wE tAsTeD tHe CuLtUrE

3 minutes ago, Phil Bowman said:

In a pre-season friendly, yes, it means nothing.

The embarrassing thing is being bothered about what happens in a pre-season match.

I'm usually with you in this, in previous years anyway, but this pre season has been nothing short of shambolic, leaving us under prepared going into next week and everyone expecting a huge turnaround. Couple that with the fact that what we're witnessing today is exactly the same as last season, and unfortunately this pre season match is actually, for once, something to be bothered about.  Burying your head in the sand about the faults clearly in show, not only in this game but in the games against Northampton and Peterborough and the fact that we're even in the far east in the first place, and using the excuse that it's pre season could be argued to be more embarrassing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Phil Bowman said:

In a pre-season friendly, yes, it means nothing.

The embarrassing thing is being bothered about what happens in a pre-season match.

Of course a pre season friendly is important. It gives us an idea to see new formations, tactics, players fitness and their confidence.

So if we'd have lost 25-0 it wouldn't have been important?

• Like 1

Our squad is so unbalanced, I can't see how we're going up this season unless we can get at least 4 new players of good quality in and get rid of at least 4 dead wood players from the squad. We all knew the rebuild wouldn't happen in 1 summer but I'd have expected us to have a squad capable of promotion but I'm not convinced we have at the moment. Our attacking options are absolutely dreadful and we all know that to get out of the championship you need a decent attack. The teams that get promoted generally score lots of goals. 

1 minute ago, Phube said:

So who is suitable… surely only Championship teams. Everyone else is too good, or too bad.

Fcuk me, you’re hard work.

Not one of the best teams in the PL, if we’re trying to implement a possession style of football then someone who we would have a bit more of the ball against.

Lower prem or a European team for instance.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Even by FoxesTalk over reaction standards this is pathetic. Some of you need to go touch grass. 

lol

We somehow look worse than last year. There isn’t a single positive to take.

When are we allowed to over react? Just so we know… Christmas?

• Like 1