Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester Vs Liverpool - Match Thread KO 10:00 UK Time

22 minutes ago, adam said:

I'm calling it early. This keeper is gonna cost us more goals than danny ward did last season.

Didn’t like the look of him either. Big risk taker, smaller stature, and poor vision/awareness. Hope to be proven wrong.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

The Enzo hipsters on here just love having a pop at anyone who dares pose a question. Cult like. 

The mere suggestion we might need fitness, physicality and spirit in addition to talent makes you a football neanderthal, it seems 

Thing is, on interview, you can see Maresca knows we're nowhere near ready, how can you criticise him at this point, he's being dealt a terrible hand

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Hermansen

Castange

Faes

Doyle

Ricardo

Winks

KDH

Ndidi

Albrighton

Vardy

McAteer

Iverson

Vesty

Justin

Choudary

Kel

Daka

Soumare

Mavadidi

Thomas

;) I'll take a bet on anything, especially at those odds lol

I am quite worried that the manager has given Vesty ninety minutes, he actually seems to like him and will probably start against Coventry.

9 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

lol

We somehow look worse than last year. There isn’t a single positive to take.

When are we allowed to over react? Just so we know… Christmas?

I'd maybe wait until he's had at least one competitive game, but I know that's difficult for some on here. 

Slightly concerning how Unfit we look and the manager seems to have little idea what his best side is.

If some of these players don't want to be here they should not be played. Completely pointless. God knows how vestergard is getting a game aswell.

Desperately need some creativity in the midfield before the window shuts.

Guest Col city fan
3 minutes ago, Sly said:

I am concerned that Top maybe isn’t ruthless enough.

I think we’ll do ok this season in the Championship. With the squad we have left, and the new additions, we should be ok.

But this was the time the regime needed to be changed. You don’t just stick with the same people who failed so miserably. 
Good leadership I think would have taken the club straight back up. With the money we’ve made from the sales of the star players, we are in a much stronger position than most of the other clubs in the division.

But sticking with Rudkin et al will mean, imo, that we’ll just do ‘ok’. I don’t think we’ll win the league at a canter when, we should do really.

Codey is key to our success. Keeping him free from injury is crucial.

Very hard to draw any conclusions from the game itself, given the level of the opposition. Final game of a poorly thought out pre season, but we're seeing patterns of how we're going to play. I like that we're not afraid to use the direct option if needed.

Some of the player selections do worry me. Souttar seemingly never going to get a game here. Ricardo at LB when there are options on the bench. Our best chances falling to Wilf. There's a ton of work to do before the window closes but I'm not sure we're currently setting up to maximise the resources available to us.