Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester Vs Liverpool - Match Thread KO 10:00 UK Time

13 hours ago, leicesterseddon said:

Under late-stage Rodgers we only really had three ways of penetrating an opposition defence: a good ball from Tielemans, a good ball from Maddison or a run from Barnes.

All of those options are gone now, and personally I'm not really sure we've got an answer on what replaces them.

I suppose in theory it should be creating "overloads" down the sides using wing-backs...but hard to see that working when it's failed before with largely the same personnel...

For some reason we keep prioritising CB's in the market and its hurting us more and more with creativity.  We need at least one more striker, a new winger and an attacking midfielder in my view.

8 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

For some reason we keep prioritising CB's in the market and its hurting us more and more with creativity.  We need at least one more striker, a new winger and an attacking midfielder in my view.

I don't know why  we are not seeing names from championship,or lower divisions.I follow all divisions,though not has in depth ,like I used to but not like some of you that just from UK location would know more..

I agree that's the positions,I would like us to concentrate on..And not compromise fill ins,but serious or decent & exact position potential..

And why throw away too an high Monies..

Plus honestly,I still want an hard opposition disruptive "Bastard" obviously from within a midfield area.

I am fed up of being a too nice,a cuddly

Fearless foxes, get that guy that is like some of my so called posts a little crazy & rabid..but bites more,a midfield Vardy that upsets oppo fans,refs,oppo-bench,but like Vardy that aura of also not lacking the dark arts mixed with decent Skill-set. We have been far too nice in these last few years..

“Maybe we’re still in beta testing, and there’s still a month of the transfer window to go. The vibe right now, though, is that the whole LCFC Lads On Tour trip to Asia means that no one’s done any work for a fortnight”

For anyone new to TFW, we cover every match with a reflection on what they mean and how things are going rather than this-happened-then-this-happened.

Here’s our Liverpool review:

https://www.thefosseway.net/matchday/leicester-city-match-review-liverpool-singapore-friendly

Edited by The Fosse Way
  • Like 1

On 30/07/2023 at 16:25, Leicester_Loyal said:

Think it’s gonna be a long old season and those saying we were gonna win the league or ‘piss the Championship’ are gonna be in for a rude awakening, be amazed if we do. 

That's for sure,that's for damn sure..:yesyes: