Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester Vs Liverpool - Match Thread KO 10:00 UK Time

4 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

Chill guys, transfer window doesn't close for another month, so there will be more signings and loans when we know who else is going and how much is in the kitty. I don't expect an instant rebuild and return, just solid foundations.

You realise the season starts in a week right?

• Like 2

Just now, Jon the Hat said:

Unless your in Australia apparently 

It’s on Paramount apparently. 

Bizarre for it not to be available in Thailand, Singapore and Australia. 

33 minutes ago, Sly said:

The UK media is that interested in this game, that it isn't even on TV. 

It needed a trophy at the end of it, the “Singapore Stadium With a Roof Cup”, or something like that. 

I’m referring to gaining publicity in Thailand 

We're clearly just using this for match fitness for some of the guys that haven't started a game yet. We don't care. It's been a crap pre season but over reacting to the lineup means nothing. 

Only significant take away is the one we all know - we're hilariously short of wingers, again. 

We're going in to the new season, again, with one wide player as it stands and he's on a different continent. 

Edited by Finnegan

4 minutes ago, RyCleary said:

You realise the season starts in a week right?

Yes, I am an ST holder.

I don't think the team playing next Sunday will be unchanged for September. There will be comings and goings.

We have to cut our suit to our cloth.

57 minutes ago, Sly said:

I think it’s a 4-3-3, with Castagne / Ricardo as inverted Full Backs. 

Winks, Ndidi and KDH as the workhorse midfield, similar to how Liverpool lined up when they won the league. 

The attacking 3 is the concern, as McAteer is unproven / untried and Albrighton looked finished at WBA last season. 

Castagne will be left sided CB

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We're clearly just using this for match fitness for some of the guys that haven't started a game yet. We don't care. It's been a crap pre season but over reacting to the lineup means nothing. 

Only significant take away is the one we all know - we're hilariously short of wingers, again. 

We're going in to the new season, again, with one wide player as it stands and he's on a different continent. 

Probably an element of not knowing which form his best 11 too.

Better to try them all out than to hold a grudge against particular players based upon a mistake 2 seasons ago.