Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudio Fannieri

Where the feck is the safe house?

7 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Do we have one for this season ready and waiting to accept applicants…… I know 4-0 is a bit of hammering but given it’s pre season and the level of opposition, the level of bed wetting is something else. 

it isn’t ideal, it’s frustrating we haven’t moved on enough of the deadwood and would be nice if we had more attacking options signed but I think we will rely heavily on the loan market which will only really start to gather pace from this week. 

Please try and be patient, I feel we have a good manager and coach who will if given time and resources take us to success. 

Anyway I think it’s time to lie low as the negativity is really starting to drain and become repetitive. 

let’s hope in 7 days time people are in a fair more positive frame of mind. 

Can I have an application for the safe house? Genuinely not been posting much myself as it’s frustrating just seeing people make shit up all the time and ignoring facts in front of them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Do we have one for this season ready and waiting to accept applicants…… I know 4-0 is a bit of hammering but given it’s pre season and the level of opposition, the level of bed wetting is something else. 

it isn’t ideal, it’s frustrating we haven’t moved on enough of the deadwood and would be nice if we had more attacking options signed but I think we will rely heavily on the loan market which will only really start to gather pace from this week. 

Please try and be patient, I feel we have a good manager and coach who will if given time and resources take us to success. 

Anyway I think it’s time to lie low as the negativity is really starting to drain and become repetitive. 

Where have you been for the past 2 years, forum was already a depressing shitshow. Win two on the bounce and everyone screams #weremassiiiveeeee lose 2 on the bounce dread and fear creep in and start to point fingers. #embarrasing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Thank God for this post. Foxes Talk had become a hell hole of negativity and is on its own downward spiral. It's about time the moderators got a grip of the while thing. Yes to criticism and complaining, but to no tu the extent of pathological negativeness devoid of reality on here. 

57 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Club hasn't given us enough to be positive about. Simple really.

Self help steps to expectations adjustment

• Remember the sacking of Brendan Rodgers
  • Remember the employment of Enzo Maresca

Please send £5 balance via PayPal

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Struggling to find much to positive about this football club at the minute and I used to be the eternal optimist. It's not the pre-season fiasco, and it's not entirely about the relegation either. I have never felt more disconnected with football as a sport than I have now. Back when we went down to League 1 it was all our own doing. That Miguel Delaney article has done me in. The restriction in earnings and ability to spend. The continued cheating by the top 6 and Newcastle and Everton. The absolute failure to govern by the Premier League and FA. The paywall thrice the price for half the access that fans in other countries pay that contributes to the above and excludes fans. The clubs being owned by actual nation states and American tycoons who have destroyed their own sports. And we all just put up with it.

Football needs to be repaired. Cos right now it's ****ing fixed.

I like to think of myself as a pragmatist rather than overtly positive or negative. I have, however, been supporting Leicester for nearly forty years and I’ve never felt this negative. 

Our club has been in worse positions than this, but it’s where we’ve come from that I find so galling. For the first time in my supporting life it felt like we were an established Premier League club. It’s taken incompetence of the highest order and at all levels of the club for us to demise so quickly.

We now enter a new season and we’re being told to be patient. I don’t want to be patient. We shouldn’t have got relegated and I want us to bounce back straight away. All I’ve seen so far, however, is that our squad is as unbalanced as ever and with precious little time to address it before the season starts. 

I’ve been to games in League One, the Championship and the Premier League and followed us home and away. I accepted mediocrity because that’s the club I chose to support and I understood where we were. Now we seem to be sleepwalking back to a small club mentality when there was absolutely no need to do so 

• Like 1