Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcbluearmy

Atmosphere/ Plans for first game

4 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Because even if you don't use it, you still have to suffer the second hand embarrassment of other people using them.

And the hideous noise they make. No better than that shite vuvuzela thing we had to suffer for 1 World Cup. Enough reason to never award it to an African nation ever again.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

The New season is almost upon us and I am excited and counting down the seconds until the game starts!

What makes it even more exciting is our first game back is against a local rival that we haven't played in years. 

Let's make it a positive start with a huge atmosphere and get the team up for it. 

Has @Union FS or anyone else got anything planned for this game to welcome the team back? 

Not sure if you've heard the atmosphere in the King Power in recent years. Title-winning season aside, the atmosphere has been borderlining on soulless. Don't expect that to change any time soon.

And this is without the thought of losing the M69 Derby on Sunday, which is a real possibility.

2 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I don't understand people finding it embarrising it's cardboard and it makes some people happy and join in. Stop worrying about what other people think

Whilst I don't particularly care what people think (mine goes straight onto the floor), it does make a mockery of the atmosphere.

Fair play to the club for trying to improve atmosphere,  however there's plenty of other ways that are cheaper and more environmentally friendly and that would actually give a better end result.

It's literally the laughing stock of every fan base but hey, like anything, some will like them, some won't.

It's been discussed that many times before so I don't want to make it the focus of this thread.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Whilst I don't particularly care what people think (mine goes straight onto the floor), it does make a mockery of the atmosphere.

Fair play to the club for trying to improve atmosphere,  however there's plenty of other ways that are cheaper and more environmentally friendly and that would actually give a better end result.

It's literally the laughing stock of every fan base but hey, like anything, some will like them, some won't.

It's been discussed that many times before so I don't want to make it the focus of this thread.

Wait… Your telling me away fans don’t leave the KP saying… ‘wow them clappers are really something ain’t they, wish we had them at our home games?’ 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Not sure if you've heard the atmosphere in the King Power in recent years. Title-winning season aside, the atmosphere has been borderlining on soulless. Don't expect that to change any time soon.

And this is without the thought of losing the M69 Derby on Sunday, which is a real possibility.

You know what that is exactly the attitude that will get it to change 

Solid 7am start for us in eastern standard time. 

Wake up, turn the telly on while the wife (best friend) makes me breakfast.

Create a clapper with Raj's name on it. 

Whilst singing along with the clapper i will proceed to yell at the kids for not singing.

Finally, i will chin one of them for leaving the room 10 minutes before the game ends for wanting to get an early start on playing Roblox.

Atmosphere and all that. No plastic here.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

Solid 7am start for us in eastern standard time. 

Wake up, turn the telly on while the wife (best friend) makes me breakfast.

Create a clapper with Raj's name on it. 

Whilst singing along with the clapper i will proceed to yell at the kids for not singing.

Finally, i will chin one of them for leaving the room 10 minutes before the game ends for wanting to get an early start on playing Roblox.

Atmosphere and all that. No plastic here.

pah!
Plastic.. didnt once mention bouncing or wearing Nikes

Best friend

Edited by ozleicester
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Clarkielcfc said:

They’re horrendous, they sound absolutely shite, ruin any noise that’s inside the ground…and are completely embarrassing… oh and a waste of money 👍🏼

Enough about the fans going to see the game, tell me what you think about the clappers

56 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I'd love if everyone, particularly in the singing section, carry on singing when you're smiling when the music stops! That's when it will sound at its best, but everyone just stops. We don't have many songs that sound good vocally and that would work so well.

All it needs from us is for the 'missing' final chorus line sung slowly.... THE. WHOLE. WORLD. SMILES. WITH. YOUUUUUUUU (whilst doing the jazz hands) THE LEICESTER clap clap clap. 

• Like 2