Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcbluearmy

Atmosphere/ Plans for first game

On 01/08/2023 at 19:21, TheLittleBigMan said:

Yeah but will there be coconuts? 

It would sum the club's inability to read the room to supply us with large free projectiles at a fixture that could turn ugly - for the third time. Yes, I've been keeping count. No, I haven't thrown one at anybody... yet. lol

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

It would sum the club's inability to read the room to supply us with large free projectiles at a fixture that could turn ugly - for the third time. Yes, I've been keeping count. No, I haven't thrown one at anybody... yet. lol

Who can forget last year’s opener with no one allowed to bring in water despite one of the warmest days of the year 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

Spoons breakfast and 16 pints , few jagers, cheeky sambuca and a fireball all before a hazy walk down to the KP. Anyone else joining? 

7 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Spoons breakfast and 16 pints , few jagers, cheeky sambuca and a fireball all before a hazy walk down to the KP. Anyone else joining? 

If I can get a table, I've got to drop the missus off in Hinckley at 9 and it seems like a boozy breakfast is half of Leicester's plan for Sunday morning lol

Guest Mee-9
Just now, OntarioFox said:

If I can get a table, I've got to drop the missus off in Hinckley at 9 and it seems like a boozy breakfast is half of Leicester's plan for Sunday morning lol

That literally is the plan. 

However we'll all be dead on our feet by 5pm Sunday. Fast asleep on the sofa. 

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

That's not really in line with the majority of our supporters, instead you could try a poached egg and avocado with an Apricot gin cocktail at Bistrot Pierre, followed by a lemon drop martini and a Mojito, and then get your driver to drop you off.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mee-9 said:

This is also my plan but dreading how heaving the spoons will be, I don’t believe there’s any other options for an early booze is there?

6 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Who can forget last year’s opener with no one allowed to bring in water despite one of the warmest days of the year 

I'm convinced that they'll use this 12 noon kickoff as the perfect opportunity for Showsec to re-launch an offensive to wipe out the menace of fans bringing in a small sandwich, and finally achieve their long held dream of installing an airport style food scanner outside the family stand, to forcibly find and confiscate every last Robinson's fruit shoot or carton of ribena on every child in the stadium.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

That's not really in line with the majority of our supporters, instead you could try a poached egg and avocado with an Apricot gin cocktail at Bistrot Pierre, followed by a lemon drop martini and a Mojito, and then get your driver to drop you off.

anything is better than a spoons surely

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9
49 minutes ago, Daggers said:

IMG_7324.gif

You know it. Currently on a canal boat on the Norfolk Broads and have just been hit by a cow... 

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Probably be my go to this season seeing as everything else is closed down or mind bendingly expensive 

Yeah I reckon I’ll be going there a lot this season, as the ale wagon is normally closed on a Sunday and unfortunately I think we’ll have quite a few Sunday games.

I'm going to Boo every game until we are back in the Premier league.

Championship football???

We are Leicester.

We shouldn't  be with these chavvy clubs.

Edited by Raj
  • Haha 2