Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcbluearmy

Atmosphere/ Plans for first game

Last season for my lad and me as we are moving up to Northumberland.......Been a season ticket holder since 1986 at Filbo(not my lad!)Just going to enjoy whatever games we go to and hope to get a ticket to Newcastle or Sunderland next Season......My second team will probably be Hartlepool.

• Like 2

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3615107/supporter-behaviour-important-information-for-202324?fbclid=IwAR2ZWOq4fuKR8Y64w7PY3gPFRT-DUavHDTXZq9lGwrKImlNVQVnhQeoUpwM&lang=en

Anyone get shopped by fellow supporters or get in hot bother for 'offensive chanting?'.

I'm highly, highly offended by some of the Coventry chanting. I'm assuming the club will be pursuing prosecution, otherwise they're just threatening home fans.

Looked really good and loads were deffo up for it today.

Cov were ok but expected more given the numbers, guess 12pm played a park

Felt the Forest game last season had more of an edge to it in terms of rivalry/ hatred though again not sure if that’s because of the kick off time 

Edited by MattFox
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Pretty sure the vast majority of the away end clapped the end of the video montage when we lifted the trophy?

I'm in L1 next to them and can guarantee  you a majority DIDNT 

Saw a few walking out with the honesty flags again. Maybe the message didn’t get across. :rolleyes:

A guy in his 40’s taking one of those ‘foxes never quit’  flags the club have given out numerous times off the pole and stuffing it into his pocket. I must have about 3 or 4 of those in the spare room already.