Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Harry Souttar

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Rangers want him but Davies' refusal to leave means they can't free up the wages or fee for Souttar. 

What about if we bid for Davies and then send him on loan to Leuven? We'd save a ton in wages!

• Haha 1

I wonder if he finds his way back now. I would imagine he has stated he wanted to leave, I if he now says I’ll play now whether enzo will be ok with that or whether it really was because enzo doesn’t fancy him? 

he is better than jannick and will not be off on a free. I’m sure he is good with his feet? Probably said I want prem football. Hopefully he is re integrated. 

6 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Souttar in the training video. really looks down and like he doesn't want to be there. Shame really, gone from playing in the WC to not getting a game in the EFL.

Would you be happy if your manager tried to bin you off and would rather put 2 goalkeepers on the bench then involve you in the squad?

Edited by South Shire Fox

3 hours ago, DezFox said:

I wonder if he finds his way back now. I would imagine he has stated he wanted to leave, I if he now says I’ll play now whether enzo will be ok with that or whether it really was because enzo doesn’t fancy him? 

he is better than jannick and will not be off on a free. I’m sure he is good with his feet? Probably said I want prem football. Hopefully he is re integrated. 

He'd been playing for Stoke in the championship until January, didn't exactly set the world alight in the few games he played for us, didn't even get picked by Smith, do you seriously think his ego is so big that he'd say something like that?

1 minute ago, dooflip said:

Baffled by his treatment.

He played people onside too many times last season, but I feel that he has so many good attributes, he’s a cb who generally excites me and I’d love for him to have a future here. His flaws can be ironed out by a good coach, he’s only young.

Lookout Enzo you've got competition.

14 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

He'd been playing for Stoke in the championship until January, didn't exactly set the world alight in the few games he played for us, didn't even get picked by Smith, do you seriously think his ego is so big that he'd say something like that?

I don’t think he has a big ego at all. I think he would have said I’ll be looking for prem move, done my time in the championship. I would expect to see him reintegrated back in. He wasn’t brilliant but I would say he is better the vestergard and performed better last year than him. 

1 minute ago, DezFox said:

I don’t think he has a big ego at all. I think he would have said I’ll be looking for prem move, done my time in the championship. I would expect to see him reintegrated back in. He wasn’t brilliant but I would say he is better the vestergard and performed better last year than him. 

He’s done the square root of diddly squat to show he’s PL class and I somehow doubt he thinks otherwise.

3 hours ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Souttar in the training video. really looks down and like he doesn't want to be there. Shame really, gone from playing in the WC to not getting a game in the EFL.

Imagine, new bloke comes in and choose a player that was cast aside last season as useless and your bombed out the picture.

Needs to buckle down now and wait for a chance to prove Enzo wrong OR maybe it was Rudkin who decided he was the best one to try get a move for. 

He could still find himself starting if we have an injury or two, so I hope Enzo can have a chat with him and get him motivated. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

MOTM vs Brentford and Newcastle in a spell where we were hideous and yet in the few games he played he was colossal.

Now I’m starting to see why Tete and Daka didn’t live up to expectations.

He was an improvement but far short of being colossal.

• Like 2