Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Harry Souttar

25 minutes ago, Harry the Cat said:

As Rodgers demanded of chilwell when he had Mahrez and KDH to mark and then TAA and Salah....and the crowd barracked Chilly!!!)  Has KDH ever played in the same team as Mahrez and Chilwell? 

For "KDH" read "KDB", I assume? Namely, Mahrez & De Bruyne for Man City?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Apparently him and Enzo have had a falling out. I really, really hope common sense prevails and they can make it up, and at least get him back in the match day squad, until January when it can be evaluated 

IF this is the case then Enzo needs to have a word with himself.

I don't believe for a second that Souttar is the answer to problems we're having at the back but Vestergaard has me having nightmares.

He's absolutely sh*te.

21 minutes ago, longy said:

I don't believe for a second that Souttar is the answer to problems we're having at the back but Vestergaard has me having nightmares.

He's absolutely sh*te.

Probably out of Enzos hands. Souttar is a saleable asset not crucial to our starting XI and will therefore be used to help balance the books. 

Edited by TJB-fox

11 hours ago, longy said:

He's absolutely sh*te.

Yeah but he suits the system and can pass between the lines apparently. Which is just pure nonsense.

I watched the Hull game pretty closely for this, and their CB's passed between the lines better than we did.

Something must have happened with Souttar as there is just no way he wouldn't even be making the bench when we have Vestergaard playing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

Yeah but he suits the system and can pass between the lines apparently. Which is just pure nonsense.

I watched the Hull game pretty closely for this, and their CB's passed between the lines better than we did.

Something must have happened with Souttar as there is just no way he wouldn't even be making the bench when we have Vestergaard playing.

That's exactly right.

I refuse to believe a professional footballer isn't capable of playing a basic 5-10 yard pass with confidence.

It's incredibly frustrating.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Apparently him and Enzo have had a falling out. I really, really hope common sense prevails and they can make it up, and at least get him back in the match day squad, until January when it can be evaluated 

It must of been within Enzo’s first 2 weeks…because that’s when Enzo went cold on

Souttar…Italian not understanding Aussie humour,and first greetings ritual…

Souutar might of had a dig at Enzo’s dress code…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

It must of been within Enzo’s first 2 weeks…because that’s when Enzo went cold on

Souttar…Italian not understanding Aussie humour,and first greetings ritual…

Souutar might of had a dig at Enzo’s dress code…

He's Scottish not Australian

9 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

I’d have Souttar over vestergaard every day of the week. Would potentially have him over Faes too. 

I would take Souttar over Vestergaard  but not over Faes.

I really have no clue what's going on with Maresca and the defence but he obviously has definite opinions about who should play & who shouldn't !!

I'm not sure how much the contracts are involved in his decision but I guess it will become clear to us at some point in time.

• Like 1