Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Harry Souttar

Ugh, Leeds would be a crap transfer but can't begrudge him a move as he just isn't in our plans at all.

Sheff Utd would be perfect especially if we can convince them to do a permanent deal and he'd be part of their plans regardless of them staying up or not.

20 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Rather keep him than potentially help out Leeds

16 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Be ridiculous to give him to a rival. Especially as he’s not shit 

End of the day if they can give us enough money for us not to take a loss, get him off the wage bill and sign Sensi then just do it.

They're hardly rivals. If they finish above us this season I'll live off my own toenails for a month.

We're going up no matter what Leeds do. Selling them a player that is no where near our team is not going to effect us going up. 

Get the money. We need to move these players on. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Chris wilder on SSN saying he’s spoke to a player over the last few days that said to him he “didn’t want two relegations on his CV” 👀

Souttar has already been relegated twice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Hopefully a permanent deal, I reckon £12-13m + add ons gets this done. 

Contracted here until 2028 which I'm assuming will go back upto PL wages upon promotion, just don't see him leaving permanently.

Honestly if you've got bollocks you shouldn't give a toss about having a relegation on your cv. You know its types like Maddison that are insecure about it because they know they're a shithouse bottler.

Roy Keane had a relegation on his CV. Means chuff all.

• Like 1

Swap him for Gnonto.

I say it every window, there's not enough 'out the box' thinking or wheeler-dealer approach going on during the transfer windows!

I'd love to get involved. Really start mixing it up. It'd be a right laugh.

6 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Swap him for Gnonto.

I say it every window, there's not enough 'out the box' thinking or wheeler-dealer approach going on during the transfer windows!

Mate our transfer dealings over the last couple of years have been ‘a right laugh’ without you getting involved.

They will never swap Souttar for Gnonto. Just completely unrealistic 

• Haha 1

Just now, KFS said:

Mate our transfer dealings over the last couple of years have been ‘a right laugh’ without you getting involved.

They will never swap Souttar for Gnonto. Just completely unrealistic 

I know mate. I know.

6 minutes ago, Pita said:

£8-£10mil to Leeds 

Been said before - zero chance they book a loss on him - it will be 12m or a loan which means it will be a loan at best 

16 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Swap him for Gnonto.

Swap deals don't happen ffs.