Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Harry Souttar

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Happy Fox said:

Maybe Birmingham or Stoke on loan @Sambiasso?

Why do people keep asking him? Knows as much as the next bloke.

Just now, Tuna said:

Would love to know who is genuinely in the know as it is difficult to keep up

No one is. People might get one piece of info and try and play on that for a while after but that’s it. 

It’s mostly ‘I know something interesting but I can’t say what’ type attention seeking. 

Just now, Tuna said:

Know this.  I'm ITK about who is ITK but I'm unable at this stage to reveal either sources or, in fact, any concrete or verifiable information.  

Don't hate me because I like to keep my sh1t cryptic, I was born this way.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Know this.  I'm ITK about who is ITK but I'm unable at this stage to reveal either sources or, in fact, any concrete or verifiable information.  

Don't hate me because I like to keep my sh1t cryptic, I was born this way.  

They all seem to argue with each other, claim others know nothing and vice versa, it gets a bit boring

Just now, Jazzy_Jeff said:

I would personally keep Souttar. Teams go direct against us at end of games if in with a chance - he’s perfect to combat that. Birmingham in the league was perfect example.

Hopefully we find a taker for Praet or Kel.

Souttar is below Nelson in the pecking order with Coady, Faes, Jannick and Nelson not to mention Doyle we are fine for cover.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
41 minutes ago, Apollo said:

About as much as you then, just manages to not be so smug about it 

39 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Sambiasso is not itk 🤣

I’d have let Souttar go personally. I do like him but it’s quite clear he isn’t going to get a sniff and it appears we need the cash/wages off the books. It being to Leeds makes no odds to me either really. 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, SecretPro said:

But Leeds are a bunch of glittering all-stars, the best team to ever play in the Championship, why on earth would they need a Leicester cast-off?

Souttar would be the best centre back on the league if he signed for Leeds 🤣🤣🤣

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

How many points behind does a team have to be not to be considered rivals. I’d do the deal if it was a permanent. Souttar is a decent player but he isn’t close to contention here. 

No way they're playing 12m for him.

I’ve not seen enough of Souttar to really assess whether I like him or not, but he’s clearly well down the pecking order under the current regime. Coady hasn’t really pulled up any trees and wasn’t considered by Wolves and Everton as worth keeping. I can’t help wondering whether Souttar might be a better bet? 

If we’re not going to play him,however, then he’s just a wage drain so may as well be off our books. I’m not as confident as others that Leeds won’t be a problem. There are probably only two teams that could go on the kind of run that might trouble us and Leeds are one of them. I’d play it safe in this window with any requests from Leeds or Southampton and, to be ultra safe, Ipswich as well