Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Harry Souttar

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

A loan would suit both him and us. He's well down the packing order it seems.  

I'd actually prefer to keep him around. Getting him on the pitch for the bigger games might help us see games out abd stop us from conceding from corners.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I doubt a player wants to hang around to play the last ten minutes of games if we’re a goal up 

Probably prefer it to the mere 4 appearances he's had all season.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Perfect reason to hang around a club with the off chance of grabbing 10 mins here and there. 

I bet he's relishing it. 

It's up to him to demonstrate he's good enough to get in the side then.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It's up to him to demonstrate he's good enough to get in the side then.

And He ain't get that opportunity anytime soon it seems as he's too far down the pecking order. 

Hence why I said my first statement... better for him and the club he gets a loan. 

Overall a really bizarre signing.

Played a few games for Rodgers, then all but disappeared under Smith. And has barely featured since.

Has a very similar profile to Vestergaard, but then Coady was brought in to play that role and hasn't featured.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Played a few games for Rodgers, then all but disappeared under Smith. And has barely featured since.

Has a very similar profile to Vestergaard, but then Coady was brought in to play that role and hasn't featured.

Agreed. He is bizarre as Vestergaard was at the time.  

A player that has little pace, is not great on the ball and passing not good enough. 

He can defend for sure - but not being good enough at the other attributes mean he would never fit either Rodgers or Enzos style. 

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Strange that repeated managers don't fancy him.

He was excellent in that Newcastle.

20 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Perfect reason to hang around a club with the off chance of grabbing 10 mins here and there. 

I bet he's relishing it. 

I'm sure he would like to go, but we are incapable of getting rid of players. Therefore, let's actually use the weapon he has that we have a growing weakness with - seeing out matches in the final 10-15 without pillocksing about.

• Like 4

Enzo doesn't rate him  , so fair enough.

I thought he was good whilst defending deep and did this at Newcastle when it was backs to the wall defending. 

We'll have plenty of that next season ( if promoted) unless funds are there for better.

Trust Enzo as he's done really well with players he probably don't want long term

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm sure he would like to go, but we are incapable of getting rid of players. Therefore, let's actually use the weapon he has that we have a growing weakness with - seeing out matches in the final 10-15 without pillocksing about.

Not seen any evidence that he is capable of that weapon as you describe it or  have previous managers seen ut hence he's way down the packing order.

I'm interested what you base your theory on that he's the man to see out games? Again no mnager seems to have picked up on this inspired idea of yours? 

I see you also state Nelson deserves to be getting opptunites as well. 

At this rate we are starting with 4CB and bringing a further 2 on late in the game.

I'm so glad the average fans are not managers.

He's played 4 games. He's not getting a sudden increase in gametime anytime soon so surely even yiu must agree its better for all involved he's playing elsewhere?