Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

5 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

It's only strange to you but that really isn't important to the player. 

For instance, he may have his family in the UK with him and perhaps he'd rather have them near. Any number of personal reasons that we'll never be aware so moot point for us.  I'm sure the club will go out of their way to accommodate a player to make him feel comfortable during his time here. 

If this is done it'll get announced in due course. 

Let’s just hope it’s not holding things up ahead of their return to training on Tuesday. He could be the difference against Cardiff. I’ve never seen him play but would back him to smash those Praet chances away yesterday. Lad has zero power in his legs. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I don’t think the issue is the quality of the players, I think they are all talented players however I do think the wages we have had to offer to entice them to Leicester is now creating a problem, as we are also looking to recoup a decent fee. I think we are going to have to be sensible and perhaps lower our demands to help shift some of these players out, easy for me to say as I am not the one who is having to balance the FFP conundrum, but I think we will end up finding some middle ground to able move players on. 

...we have to!!!

This problem was evident last season and there were no expectations that it would look any different this summer, so there should have been an agreement put in place that we would adjust the figures by a reasonable percentage to move players out the door.

We seem to react to situations as opposed to anticipating and make contingencies for problems that we encounter.

22 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Isn’t Maresca & some of his coaching staff still holed up at Seagrave, they must come from different social circles in Italy if it’s below a 20yr old loan player to “temporarily” stay where his boss is staying.

...you really do not want to be around your boss 24/7, do you!!!

21 minutes ago, KFS said:

Let’s just hope it’s not holding things up ahead of their return to training on Tuesday. He could be the difference against Cardiff. I’ve never seen him play but would back him to smash those Praet chances away yesterday. Lad has zero power in his legs. 

Much more hopeful that one-on-one chance is converted by Casadei than what Praet did yesterday.

Composed and calm Casadei or panicking Praet...know which one I'd choose!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Much more hopeful that one-on-one chance is converted by Casadei than what Praet did yesterday.

Composed and calm Casadei or panicking Praet...know which one I'd choose!

Nothing worse than a panicking prat 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...you really do not want to be around your boss 24/7, do you!!!

Maybe if I was a 20yr old footballer who my managers sees as having the perfect attributes to implement his style of play, I probably wouldn’t mind being around him temporarily to soak up as much information as quickly as I could as to get up to speed with the rest of the squad as soon as possible & advance my knowledge of the game 🤷‍♂️ 

However I’m not and my boss is a hard nosed battle axe so no, well played sir 😆 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KFS said:

So you’ve never seen him play but would back him to score. He’s played 15 games for Reading and scored one goal. I hope your right, but this seems the epitome of wishful thinking 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

So you’ve never seen him play but would back him to score. He’s played 15 games for Reading and scored one goal. I hope your right, but this seems the epitome of wishful thinking 

I haven’t but I have seen Praet. And he’s shit.

• Like 1