Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Some great saves Zak Steffen made against Cov. 

Good job Piroe was there to score the winner. Couldn't hack not beating the chavs. 

He only said we were interested in those players to be fair.

7 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Scambiasso amirite

6 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Be a post from him later saying “i just say what i hear things change” and all the sympathisers replying “dont worry your doing a great job, Luv u” 🤣:schmike:

Hahahaha spot on

I cannot believe there are even people doubting Sambiasso with the amount he’s got right in the last 8 monthslol Things change in football as this deal has proven, you’re never going to be 100% but the bloke is damn close.

7 minutes ago, Stadt said:

His goalscoring record at youth level is insane for a central midfielder. Scored 14 for Inter's youth side one season and then scored 7 at the U20 world cup

Ghosting into the box someone that can actually finish instead of Ndidi

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

First of all,this guy is not Mo Salah. 

second, yes that reading team wasn’t good but reports were that he didn’t add much as a CM.  Didn’t create much proactive drive or linkup. Did he try and others not on his wavelength? Maybe but unconfirmed. 

did he get POTT in an U20 tournament? Yes 

no doubts he’s got potential but is he our saviour? TBD. 

All I know is reading fans not convinced 

baring in mind how some of our fans react towards some of our better players, I wouldn’t go by what opposing fans think of their players….