Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

36 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Genuinely bemused why I'm getting trolled, Said I trust my source and Percy but wouldn't be surprised if it fell through. 

Been told multiple times he doesn't want to play in the championship, if Chelsea have made their decision so be it.

FB_IMG_1691577685852.jpg

I don’t think you have actually said anything that is wrong, been pretty spot on. Not sure why people kick off! Keep it up! 👍

Edited by DezFox
  • Like 1

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Kinda funny (and interesting) how a mob pounces on you for playing a straight bat and calling out someone. 

why such enthusiasm to defend and make excuses for someone who seems to do nothing more than make educated guesses and regurgitate the obvious? I guess the answer is shite is more interesting to read and gossip over  than the banal truth 

That is 100% not what is happening here

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

You had covered your back both ways.

If it hadn’t of happened you would say how you said it might fall through, but because it has you can now refer back to what you said about “your source” and Percy like you did, and these people will fall for it.

You know what,he could just keep quiet from now on if you prefer.

Give him some credit,he has been a good source of information.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Kinda funny (and interesting) how a mob pounces on you for playing a straight bat and calling out someone. 

why such enthusiasm to defend and make excuses for someone who seems to do nothing more than make educated guesses and regurgitate the obvious? I guess the answer is shite is more interesting to read and gossip over  than the banal truth 

Why such enthusiasm to bring someone down at any given opportunity? 

9 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Nobody’s ‘shitting bricks’. Just acknowledging they have a strong side also.

Looking at the respective line ups at the weekend, they had the more complete starting 11. We had definitely 3 in ours who shouldn’t be for our aspirations (Vestergarrd, Ndidi and McAteer).

However, we probably have stronger squad depth. We have also probably done our major business out.

They will need to replace key lost players and have some more depth (lost 3-1 to Gillingham with the squad players).

Whereas we still have a couple of major holes in our starting 11 to sort (obviously Casadei seems to be one).

With Lavia and JWP on their way, with limited time to replace them, they'll look thinner still. 

I also suspect our defence will look more stable once Coady is back and the players have acclimatised to Maresca's style. 

I think another winger and we've more or less cracked a damned good side who'll have every chance of promotion. 

8 minutes ago, Sparrowhawk said:

Sounds a bit like a new Thomas Müller?

Muller has played as wide player, attacking midfielder or striker. 

Casadei has always been a more box-to-box type from what I've seen.

Just now, Bilo said:

With Lavia and JWP on their way, with limited time to replace them, they'll look thinner still. 

I also suspect our defence will look more stable once Coady is back and the players have acclimatised to Maresca's style. 

I think another winger and we've more or less cracked a damned good side who'll have every chance of promotion. 

Two wingers and a CB if we can manage to offload one.

If we manage that while keeping hold of Iheanacho, then I think we're laughing.

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

Yeah exactly. So the side last week for them looked complete it they could have kept It together. I can’t imagine they’d have players in the side who they’d have wanted to replace.

This is a positive for us that we appear to have had our major ‘outs’ so our side probably can’t be weakened much. 

I agree re Coady. I identified 3 who we need to not be in the side regularly but Casadei and a winger (Palace lad?) and we are well set. 

Im not sure we will be dipping into the market again re Coady and get through but I’d much sooner see Souttar there than Vesty!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why such enthusiasm to bring someone down at any given opportunity? 

This is FT.  Happens every single day....... without fail.   

47 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Genuinely bemused why I'm getting trolled, Said I trust my source and Percy but wouldn't be surprised if it fell through. 

Been told multiple times he doesn't want to play in the championship, if Chelsea have made their decision so be it.

FB_IMG_1691577685852.jpg

Keep the info coming Sambiasso! Great inside info as ever. :appl:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sparrowhawk said:

Sounds a bit like a new Thomas Müller?

Narh more like if you took Yaya Toure and spliced him with Frank Lampard. 

He carries the ball pretty well through the middle of the park with quite quick feet for his size. You know how Winks and KDH both made quite a bit of progress beating the press by beating a man and then dribbling it through the Cov midfield? Casadei likes the same move. 

Muller looks to disappear out of the game almost really, he's extremely good at ghosting in unseen from wider areas further up the pitch and getting in space. Casadei is a lot more obvious than that. But he does like a late arrival in to the box to finish. 

Imagine if Andy King could dribble and pass it forwards. That's probably a better way of putting it. 

• Like 1

I like that our signings so far really do seem perfectly suited to the roles we sign them for. It seems obvious but hasn't happened recently. Even down to a 'keeper chosen for his passing. We're buying to try and make this system work, and it's good to see. Final pieces of the jigsaw seem to be slotting into place.

21 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

If people don't like/believe ITK posts why don't they just use the ignore option?

• Like 2