Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

19 minutes ago, Bilo said:

With Lavia and JWP on their way, with limited time to replace them, they'll look thinner still. 

I also suspect our defence will look more stable once Coady is back and the players have acclimatised to Maresca's style. 

I think another winger and we've more or less cracked a damned good side who'll have every chance of promotion. 

Plus their manager is a looney

2 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

The euphoria to meltdown has been incredible. Even funnier if he signs. 

Yes FT knee jerkers:

If he doesn't sign he's a cvnt and is a crap player so we didn't want him anyway.

If he signs he's a worldbeater at 20 and the new Totti. Then he has a poor first game and is slagged off and compared to Junior Lewis.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

Weird to get irked at at people sharing their info on here. Even if our guy is totally making it up then IMO its convincing enough to liven this place up for a few hours... I for one welcome more ITK. It's fun. 

If you want to get annoyed about people bullshitting about transfers, go and do it on Twitter where desperate losers are making stuff up ten a penny for a bit of clout. Basically anyone with LCFC in their handle and posts the siren emoji deserves absolute pelters. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:
#Leicester have re-overtaken #Genoa in the race to sign Cesare #Casadei from #Chelsea on loan. #LCFC will pay the loan (€1M) and will give a higher salary to the young midfielder (born in 2003). #transfers

1 million euro loan fee + wage increase is crazy money for a championship loan.

Edited by honeybradger

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Loan fees of just £500k and £850k for Doyle and Casadei

I expect Rak-Sakyi will be no more than that

None will be on massive wages either

Doyle and Casadei probably a good chance we could get them again next season if we go up (not sure about Rak-Sakyi)

Great business

good business if we manage to pull latter 2 off,

still think we need a few more in even after Casdei and Rak-Sakyi tho

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

1 million euro loan fee + wage increase is crazy money for a championship loan.

Not really these days

Preston are having to pay a higher loan fee than we are to get Tom Cannon from Everton

I doubt the wage for Casadei even with the higher one we offered is going to be crazy either

1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

You had covered your back both ways.

If it hadn’t of happened you would say how you said it might fall through, but because it has you can now refer back to what you said about “your source” and Percy like you did, and these people will fall for it.

Miserable s*d, if you don't like the news.. ignore. No need to attack people.

• Like 1