Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

2 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Ah yes.  His 5 games he played with us and didn't finish a full 90 minutes in any of them.  Went to Italy and rang the club saying he wasn't coming back. 

Got offered the Fiorentina’s manager 

• Like 1

Potentially a very exciting player. Just hope his head is in the right place after a relegation season at Reading. 

Now let's get Ricky Ticky Tovi in from Palace too and we'll suddenly have an attacking line up that the rest of the league will have sleepless nights about... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Number 6 said:

I like that our signings so far really do seem perfectly suited to the roles we sign them for. It seems obvious but hasn't happened recently. Even down to a 'keeper chosen for his passing. We're buying to try and make this system work, and it's good to see. Final pieces of the jigsaw seem to be slotting into place.

It's almost like....woah...our recruitment team actually know what they're doing - surely not! :rolleyes:

Edited by Lillehamring
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Club will be missing a trick if the reveal video isn't him eating a slice of Genoise cake.

him wiping spaghetti off of his shirt in disgust as  images as each club badge in the championship passes behind him, will do for me.

8 hours ago, MPH said:

baring in mind how some of our fans react towards some of our better players, I wouldn’t go by what opposing fans think of their players….

On a forum no. Talking to someone I know and trust who is a season ticket holder. I do.

Personal eye test is obviously best for forming own opinions. Asking a friend who have known for years is second best. 

If he joins and does well I’ll be happy. Not sharing it to tee up any I told you so I’m or anything like that. Just passing on what I heard. 

Edited by HoustonFox

14 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Actual picture of him doing his medical down there. The Seagrave we don't see. 

rfcc_tarzan_3.jpg

I think that's Dennis Praet.

• Haha 4