Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

He needs to speak to that nobhead with a drone. He knows all the security holes down there. 

The famous leicester youtuber who rides an orange bike and gives away keyrings after winding people up for views....oh yes that nobba

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

Currently being wined and dined in Bella Italia at Meridian before being unveiled to the press. 

Not the same since Fatty Arbuckle's closed. A gammon steak and pineapple ring from there and he'd be signing a 5-year deal!

Just checking in to see if he has signed yet?  Will there be a spaghetti western style announcement video on Fox Hub any time soon with Lee Van Rudkin having a bit part??

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Just checking in to see if he has signed yet?  Will there be a spaghetti western style announcement video on Fox Hub any time soon with Lee Van Rudkin having a bit part??

You'd like to think so with Clint Maresca, and Eli Wheelan, involved 

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What's for dessert? Gelato village? 

I feel offended on behalf of the wonderful owners of Gelato Village that you'd put them in the same joke as Bella Italia

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tommy G said:

Currently being wined and dined in Bella Italia at Meridian before being unveiled to the press. 

The amount of times I've told a variant of this joke to people not from Leicester only for them not to get it is unreal. I mean, what's not to understand??!