Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

41 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I just thought of something Italian :(

Tbf I took the joke to be that Bella Italia is about as convincingly Italian as Chris Pratt doing Mario. 

Leicester actually unironically has a couple of pretty excellent Italian eateries now run by Italian expats.

Gelato Village is one.

But also it was a throwaway gag and now I'm really over analysing it so yknow. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:
Understand Cesare Casadei has already completed his medical ahead of his move to Leicester City. Agreement in place. Final details left for the deal to be completed. Nothing signed yet. #CFC #LCFC

The rest is just noise. Maybe involved in squad for Saturday 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf I took the joke to be that Bella Italia is about as convincingly Italian as Chris Pratt doing Mario. 

Leicester actually unironically has a couple of pretty excellent Italian eateries now run by Italian expats.

Gelato Village is one.

But also it was a throwaway gag and now I'm really over analysing it so yknow. 

Cafe Roma & Altro Mondo are pretty good authentic Italian. 

reports are hes already had the medical etc, done the media stuff too, agreed with Chelsea too

So Id be very surprised if he doesnt come here, its alot further down the lie than say the Max Aarons to Leeds one guess by the likes of Romano giving it the tick

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

reports are hes already had the medical etc, done the media stuff too, agreed with Chelsea too

So Id be very surprised if he doesnt come here, its alot further down the lie than say the Max Aarons to Leeds one guess by the likes of Romano giving it the tick

slightly off topic but does anyone know how that guy gets so much information? he tweets like every 5 minutes, normally with new and accurate info. is he plugged into the matrix or something?

1 minute ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

slightly off topic but does anyone know how that guy gets so much information? he tweets like every 5 minutes, normally with new and accurate info. is he plugged into the matrix or something?

Player agents, and directors of football but mainly the former. 

1 minute ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

Agents, club officials, players entourage all talk