Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

19 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

i mean ive not actually been proved wrong yet but yes, im a doom merchant. Its just Jon Rudkin, he's scared me for life. I feel like he has the business abilities of my Labrador.

I think you are being down on your Labrador he/she has far more business abilities

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brenfox said:

Becoming? Where have you been the last 34 pages?

It was for me too, but then the  pro-Cassidy pronunciation crowd reminded me of Mrs Cassidy, a teacher at Hamilton School. Lovely old lady, bit like being taught by your Nan.

Whatever gets you through the day I guess….

2 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Thank god this deal didnt get hijacked by Lazio/Genoa or all the work would have been al forno-thing. Really glad we’re bringing in some quality without it costing a pretty penne. 

Casadei in midfield would be Chianti could unlock defences, that's what we should be focussing on - single-handedly, he could help us lift the Championship trofie.

4 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Yeah. League need the paperwork by 12pm Friday to play Saturday

By Fax??   Rudders carrier pigeon may be a safer mode of delivery……

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

i mean ive not actually been proved wrong yet but yes, im a doom merchant. Its just Jon Rudkin, he's scared me for life. I feel like he has the business abilities of my Labrador.

If your labrador can have a sh*t without walking all over it, spreading it everywhere and spoiling everyone's day, then it is possession of far more business acumen than Mr Rudkin. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

reports are hes already had the medical etc, done the media stuff too, agreed with Chelsea too

So Id be very surprised if he doesnt come here, its alot further down the lie than say the Max Aarons to Leeds one guess by the likes of Romano giving it the tick

But is it further down the line than jack Harrison last season

• Like 1