Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

1 hour ago, glasgowfox said:

I may be getting old but imo would be great if a transfer topic stayed on track rather than having to scroll through loads of stupid stuff to find out if anything has actually happened......just my thoughts.

I actually quite enjoyed one thread earlier this week that meandered on FT members past houses and the areas they lived in.  It tends to take your mind off of wondering if a player is actually going join every Serie A Club as opposed to Leicester.

• Haha 2

Guest glasgowfox
31 minutes ago, Strokes said:

We are all getting old, every day.

Biologically but some on here are getting younger and will be back at school soon 🤡

Just logged back on after 2 hours and still nothing?   Surely there must be another Serie A Club trying to hi-jack this??? Come on Inter throw your hat in the ring!

3 hours ago, mozartfox said:

I actually quite enjoyed one thread earlier this week that meandered on FT members past houses and the areas they lived in.  It tends to take your mind off of wondering if a player is actually going join every Serie A Club as opposed to Leicester.

I used to live on High Street, in Teddington, and one day i opened my front door and there were two men having a chat right in fornt of the door - i've no idea who one of them was, but the other was Status Quo's Rick Parfitt.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

I used to live on High Street, in Teddington, and one day i opened my front door and there were two men having a chat right in fornt of the door - i've no idea who one of them was, but the other was Status Quo's Rick Parfitt.

The other bloke is probably in the army now

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

I once got on a train at Clapham Junction, sat down in a seat and nodded politely to the man sitting opposite, who nodded politely back. It took me several minutes to realise it was Rick Parfitt. 

I also once had a brief conversation with a (very drunk) Roger Daltrey on a late night train home from Waterloo to Clapham Junction….

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

I may be getting old but imo would be great if a transfer topic stayed on track rather than having to scroll through loads of stupid stuff to find out if anything has actually happened......just my thoughts.

Always thought on each transfer thread there should be like a "latest update" at the top of the page or something.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lillehamring said:

Was the other one Two Ton Ted?

• Haha 1