Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

21 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Probably not done in time for the weekend which is a shame. 

He could have signed on Monday and I don't think he'd have started personally. It's one of the most important positions on the pitch and it'll take a bit of coaching to get in the system. 

Think he'd have played Praet or Wilf anyway for Huddersfield. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It doesn’t have to 

Are all the i’s dotted and all the t’s crossed ?

if he isn’t involved tomorrow then nothing has to be announced today 

the reason i said it should be is because you know he'll get asked about it in the press conference,

think even if he does make it in time to be involved, i suspect he'll be on the bench

11 hours ago, Lillehamring said:

I used to live on High Street, in Teddington, and one day i opened my front door and there were two men having a chat right in fornt of the door - i've no idea who one of them was, but the other was Status Quo's Rick Parfitt.

I once worked in Teddington with his son, creatively named Rick Parfitt Jr. 

He was a tit. He had a band almost as bad as Status Quo. Tried his hand at BTCC, 50-odd races, no wins or podiums. Failed upwards. 

• Like 1

Be nice to see him come off the bench tomorrow.

Really impressed with this deal. I think he fits exactly what we need for this position.

Would like to see us get a proper right winger to give the option for Wanya/Casey to come out of the team here and there.

Would also love to see us buy a proper out and out #10.

I'd have loved Manuel Lanzini. That type of player.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Been very happy with our signings thus far. It's still a bit nervy but my confidence is growing that we'll do very well this season.

Agree - if some of these rumoured signings come off, we should have added the creativity we need.

Still a little concerned about our defence though.

• Like 2