Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

3 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Agree - if some of these rumoured signings come off, we should have added the creativity we need.

Still a little concerned about our defence though.

Who needs a defence? We'll just win every game 6-5. 

20 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

You know what the clubs like, done deal for 3 days before anythings announced.

As I said originally was meant to be announced Sunday.

They'd better hurry up - it's getting feisty in here.

125021782-5163896f-6581-4633-a36a-4f91a9d33bca.jpg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

We are the absolute pits at getting any kind of deals done in a timely manner. Heads need to roll, this has been happening for years. 

Apart from Coady, Winks, Hermansen so far this summer? 

You realise it might not just be us that could be the reason for the holdup, if us at all? 

Just now, StanSP said:

You realise it might not just be us that could be the reason for the holdup, if us at all? 

All I want is a couple of surprise signings like Iborra was. Dude wasn't even linked IIRC

7 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

We are the absolute pits at getting any kind of deals done in a timely manner. Heads need to roll, this has been happening for years. 

No-one can ever give any proper examples of this apart from Silva (Chelsea's fault for taking DD so late) and Nacho (issue with the agents and 3rd parties which dragged it out for weeks).

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that most or all of the directors and senior management at the club are generally slower and more difficult to deal with than your average Footballing set-up. 

Coady and Winks were both transfer listed and good to go. Club got them in as two quick wins. Since then it’s been slow and a lack of urgency, almost like the club are satisfied that these two signings will keep the fans happy.

Hermansen took longer than it should, too. 

12 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Chop-chop square has an outlet in Newcastle now.  Bus the Recruitment Team up there immediately.

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that most or all of the directors and senior management at the club are generally slower and more difficult to deal with than your average Footballing set-up. 

Coady and Winks were both transfer listed and good to go. Club got them in as two quick wins. Since then it’s been slow and a lack of urgency, almost like the club are satisfied that these two signings will keep the fans happy.

Hermansen took longer than it should, too. 

Signed five players before the season started , so not that slow.

13 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

I once got on a train at Clapham Junction, sat down in a seat and nodded politely to the man sitting opposite, who nodded politely back. It took me several minutes to realise it was Rick Parfitt. 

I also once had a brief conversation with a (very drunk) Roger Daltrey on a late night train home from Waterloo to Clapham Junction….

Man gets around :amartey:

42 minutes ago, Daggers said:

They'd better hurry up - it's getting feisty in here.

125021782-5163896f-6581-4633-a36a-4f91a9d33bca.jpg

Jason and the Argonauts ..  Ray Harryhausen at his finest...   way ahead of his time.     And not a bad film ..

Oh ..  sorry peeps ...   got fook all to do with our on off new signing  Cherry Cheesecake ..  

Just a bit of idle chatter to fill in the time ...  :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Absolutely - much more likely Chelsea are pissing about.

Just now, scinnell said:

Casadei, KDH, Ndidi, Praet - won't get better options and depth than this at Championship level. Think Alves will flourish in this role when he is ready to return!

plus Winks and Hamza (his numbers at this level for Watford were very good last year)

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

You know the inner workings of the deal then and when Chelsea actually decided to accept our offer?

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

plus Winks and Hamza (his numbers at this level for Watford were very good last year)

Would prefer a midfielder with more quality for Winks replacement for that deep role. Braybrooke could be that replacement when he returns. I agree Hamza has good defensive numbers at Watford that could help see out games. 

• Like 1