Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

4 hours ago, Bagworthblue said:

You wanted it to be even longer!!!! But I will accept it would have benefitted from a bit more breaking up. I was on a conf call ( bored sh1tless whilst typing) 

Use paragraphs to break up the monotony. :thumbup:

51 minutes ago, kingpower said:

Any truth that Brighton have come in at the 11th hour to insist he’s part of the Caicedo deal (a season long loan to them)? A Brighton supporting mate reckons so…I’m calling BS 

If this was true, I’d hope we would have the balls to refuse to deal with Chelsea again as this would be a really shitty move on their part but not unexpected from a club like them.

As evidence has shown, they are much more dependant on us than we could ever be on them.

58 minutes ago, kingpower said:

Any truth that Brighton have come in at the 11th hour to insist he’s part of the Caicedo deal (a season long loan to them)? A Brighton supporting mate reckons so…I’m calling BS 

just text my brighton mate, awaiting reply. I know there gaffer knows him so wouldn't be surprised at all.

This should have been signed sealed delivered weeks ago.

26 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

If this was true, I’d hope we would have the balls to refuse to deal with Chelsea again as this would be a really shitty move on their part but not unexpected from a club like them.

As evidence has shown, they are much more dependant on us than we could ever be on them.

Look at what they've done with Tyler Adams today - they wouldn’t think twice about it

1 hour ago, kingpower said:

No, they’re signing a young kid for £4.5m. Plus Caicedo and Casadei are two different players. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JimJams said:

It would be quite a shock to see him used in the Caicedo deal given he's going to Liverpool for over £100mill, but hey, we're used to seeing weird shit in football!

Don’t think it’s certain he’s going to Liverpool, it was this morning, but as the day’s gone on Chelsea have come into the picture 

7 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that most or all of the directors and senior management at the club are generally slower and more difficult to deal with than your average Footballing set-up. 

Coady and Winks were both transfer listed and good to go. Club got them in as two quick wins. Since then it’s been slow and a lack of urgency, almost like the club are satisfied that these two signings will keep the fans happy.

Hermansen took longer than it should, too

lol have a look at the Hermansen transfer thread, rumour to completed transfer 5 DAYS

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

You think you're getting hassled cos you're old. @davieG is 105 years old. He gets FoxesTalk. 

You're just posting like you're an AI that's been jointly programmed by an 18th century villain and Johnny Vegas. 

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.....

3 minutes ago, stevostadium said:

He hasnt heard anything about casadei being used as a makeweight in deal. Tony Bloom not gonna sell for less than 110M so unless chelsea up their bid he seems to think he will go Liverpool 

As long as its signed, sealed, delivered.... I'm yours!! 

It’s almost like the club enjoy signing players and then Top and Susan are having a bet on how long they can keep it quiet for.. Only for Jon Rudkin to be unaware and arrange the press conference/ Video behind their backs…

Edited by MPH