Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Fvck this kid off, I'm gonna boo him louder than Danny Ward when he warms up alongside the touchline.

What's Italian for "You beautiful dickhead"?

bella testa di cazzo

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Simmo86 said:

No chance he’s going Brighton.

Secret Scout on Twitter has been all over the Caicedo deal and hasn’t mentioned it.

Would be a massive downgrade for Brighton aswell, they’ll have someone else lined up. 

Agreed. They're one of the richest clubs around at the moment with a great recruitment network that will already be looking at replacements. They don't need to start Horse trading with Chelsea. Just take the full cash and go about their business buying a replacement.  

Edited by desertfox2

We need the caicedo deal sorted asap 

it’s all about dominoes 

if Chelsea decided to pull this deal at the last minute then that could affect what we need to do in other areas as we may need to buy someone rather than loan them in the attacking midfield area.  I can only think that the delay is due to Chelsea assuming some of their incoming deals would be done last week and they haven’t 

we could do with them not looking very poor in midfield this afternoon and also scoring a couple of goals 

Jackson’s injury is another pain because casadei does offer them a goal threat from midfield. dynamics of the market are very fluid 

It really is bizarre. It's been agreed in principle for weeks, fully agreed since last Tuesday and he was at the training ground middle of last week according to Owynn. Medical supposedly occurred on Friday too.

The time it seems to take us, to ratify signings in and out makes the prospect of still 10+ deals in less than 3 weeks impossible.

• Like 2

Just now, An Sionnach said:

Scored one goal in his senior career. If he was 18 ,I would accept that , he is not he is 20.

Presumably he’s not been played in an advanced role?  His senior career is reading last season ?  He obvs was for Italy U20 and for Chelsea u21 he scored 5 in 13 appearances 

I don’t think there is any risk that Chelsea pull the plug but I do think they need to complete the Caeceido deal before they rubber stamp the deal, it sounds like everything is ready to go, medicals, media etc but can’t finalise until this deal is over the line. 

Reports are Chelsea expecting to complete before game with Liverpool this afternoon so could mean an announcement for Casadei later today or tomorrow. 

Just now, Ric Flair said:

It really is bizarre. It's been agreed in principle for weeks, fully agreed since last Tuesday and he was at the training ground middle of last week according to Owynn. Medical supposedly occurred on Friday too.

The time it seems to take us, to ratify signings in and out makes the prospect of still 10+ deals in less than 3 weeks impossible.

the only explanation is chelsea giving it the final nod and that must be to do with their incoming business. apparently caicedo was supposed to be done by Thursday night when brighton put a bid deadline out there. Chelsea met the 100m but liverpool gazumped them which has extended the deal into this week for Chelsea to sort it out as the player will only go to Chelsea.  That’s not something to beat our recruitment dept with ? 

• Like 1

Just now, boosmanana said:

Rudkin when trying to get deals over the line 

200w.gif

I am far from Rudkin’s biggest fan but in his defence i very much expect that the slow movement in closing out the deals for Casadei and Rak-Sakyi will be due to the parent clubs ensuring they have sufficient squad depth in those roles before rubber stamping the moves. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sambiasso said:

Where is it being claimed Chelsea have pulled the plug?

Signed and sealed I'm told.

It's the media team, I bet. They've forgotten their passwords and can't reset them to use Movie maker

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Not sure why kids are getting knickers in a twist, we never announce on match days. 

In my post at the start of the week I was told a Sunday announcement.

If nothings announced by 9pm tomorrow then feel free to have a melt down.

Fair and balanced as usual and cheers for the insight as always - you do have to wonder though why any business seems to take us so long - how many months has the gaffer been in for now and we still haven’t given him the squad he wants to be successful- if he had any hair he would be pulling it out - they have known for months how many we need in and he is still left in press Conf last week saying we need another 4 - bloody do it already - I don’t buy the one in one out nonsense - doesn’t make sense - they’ve had the Maddison dosh for weeks - all 4 or 5 more he wants should have been in the door weeks ago  - luckily and I say very luckily it hasn’t cost us points - it could quite easily have done in both games - get on with it already 

Edited by jv1
  • Like 1

Just now, jv1 said:

Fair and balanced as usual and cheers for the insight as always - you do have to wonder though why any business seems to take us so long - how many months has the gaffer been in for now and we still haven’t given him the squad he wants to be successful- if he had any hair he would be pulling it out - they have known for months how many we need in and he is still left in press Conf last week saying we need another 4 - bloody do it already - I don’t buy the one in one out nonsense - doesn’t make sense - they’ve had the Maddiso dosh for weeks - all 4 or 5 more he wants should be in the door - luckily and I say very luckily it hasn’t cost us points - it could quite easily have done in both games - get on with it already 

Outgoings are a massive frustration.

I've said for a long time we won't have much movement until last 7-10 days of the window. 

Other than Castagne I doubt we will get decent fees for the others, lots of loans.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1