Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Cov Home Match thread

Just now, Sly said:

I’m not really sure why everyone is tipping him to be the standout player in this league. Ricardo is light years ahead of him.  

People want to make excuse after excuse for him because he's a youth product and supports the club. He had huge potential at Luton but he's 24 now and suffers the same flaws he had since his debut and has done nothing to correct them. He's a central midfielder who likes to get forward but only has 1 foot and would rather turn into trouble than use his weak foot. He's bang average at the moment and I can't see it improving, he slows play down too much.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tuna said:

We look so good going forward but just not enough creativity or cutting edge, can't see where the goals are coming from.

Casadei is a creative type and I don't think that both of Nacho and Daka leave.

• Like 1

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

everyone knocking Nididi before today must have egg on there face

We haven’t been able to properly press/defend high up the pitch since Perez, and even then it was only really him as Vardy conserved more energy with age.