Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Cov Home Match thread

Just now, jim5000 said:

Not too bad a half, but it does seem like 2-3 players are being played way out of position.

Ndidi, KDH and Vardy are the ones that look off it to me. Ndidi has been okay ish considering how out of position he is. KDH has probably got in his own head, just a poor day so far.

Need Nacho on for Vardy to drop in and link play. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Doctor said:

Winks bossing it but there's still a problem with the supply into the attack. Really need an upgrade on KDH/Ndidi going forward 

KDH hasn't been great, but hopefully that comes with games. But yeah, it saddens me to say Ndidi doesn't fit this team. Improving that 8 position is going to make a massive difference for us I think.

Mcateer should've scored  

Kdh was sloppy I think

Going to concede from a lot of set pieces.

Kelechi on for vardy, no space in behind these so vards is redundant today

Playing some good football, a bit worrying in defence when they counter and wasteful in attack but it is first game back

Both teams looked tired towards the end of that half. There's something about our defensive structure that still looks quite open, Faes has looked alright. Winks impressing me, composed on the ball, stopped a shot on goal and drives through the middle. McAteer doesn't look particularly technically skilled, worth a go but we definitely need another winger.

This could go either way. If it's still 0-0 on 60mins we have strikers on the bench who should smash Cov's defence.

Pleasantly surprised with how bad Coventry are.

We are better, but not by much unfortunately. You can see a lot of the hangover from last year. 

Why are we persisting with Ndidi though? Utterly bizarre…He is beyond bad.

We’d probably be better with Albrighton on the right as well.

Desperate for new signings.