Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Cov Home Match thread

No real issues with the team selection, Enzo sees everyone in training day in day out and will have a far better idea on who can best execute his plan. 

This is the start of a new era, it’s a marathon not a sprint, would be great to get off to good start and build some confidence and momentum. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

Kristensen, Thomas, Justin and Castagne could all play there, then we can avoid Vestergaard and have Doyle at CB. I can see why as he’ll want a back 3 when Ricardo moves into midfield so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, for one game anyway lol

Justin was great a centre back in a 3 a couple of years back so he's ideally suited to that role as well though do realise it's part of thinking behind bringing in Doyle. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

Is Vardy the new club captain then?

Enzo was asked about club captain in the presser, basically said there isn't one and that senior players need to step up collectively.

They talked about on the When You're Smiling podcast, Rob Tanner reckons European coaches don't put too much on the armband.

Seems likely it would be Coady going forward.

Edited by Bourbon Fox

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I mean I don't think you could even claim Vestergard will be a transformed man under a new manager. He is genuinely just terrible based on what we have seen.

Yeah against Liverpool he was as poor as ever so I’m concerned that he is back in 

Edited by foxes_rule1978