Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Cov Home Match thread

26 minutes ago, Fox42 said:

My biggest concern is starting Doyle as left back

He'll be playing it the same way that Ake and Stones play fullback at Man City and Cancelo did before. He'll move into a midfield space. Should also make covering behind slow CB's easier.

We have players on our bench, maybe even some of the people not making the match day squad, who would be amongst the first names on the team sheet for some Championship teams. 

I’d think a team contain Praet, Castagne, Souttar, Iversen, Choudhury, Iheanacho and Daka, might give us a harder game than facing QPR! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Yeah against Liverpool he was as poor as ever so I’m concerned that he is back in 

The good thing is we ain’t playing against Liverpool and we won’t be playing teams of that level this season. For the championship I think if he is focused and committed I think he will be more than adequate. 

2 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

The good thing is we ain’t playing against Liverpool and we won’t be playing teams of that level this season. For the championship I think if he is focused and committed I think he will be more than adequate. 

I have seen enough of him to know he just doesn’t even do the basics right. He has no strength, can’t jump, badly positioned and can’t head a ball, that is worrying when your defender lacks those attributes 

8 minutes ago, JimJams said:

He'll be playing it the same way that Ake and Stones play fullback at Man City and Cancelo did before. He'll move into a midfield space. Should also make covering behind slow CB's easier.

No, he'll move into LCB. Ricardo will move into the CDM position. Same way we've done in all out pre-season games. 

20 minutes ago, kingpower said:

Let’s judge the starting line up with more scrutiny once the transfer window is closed and Coady is fit. That’s when we can put Enzo more under the microscope 

Did that with Rodgers though!.. 

Put him under the microscope... 

Still couldn't see the silly little midget!!