Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Cov Home Match thread

3 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

God the Sky Sports Championship coverage is so dead.

If they put as much effort into packaging it as they did the premier league it would be a bit more bareable, think it's had the same hosts,font, layout etc since Kermorgant missed that penalty 🤣

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, kingpower said:

Let’s judge the starting line up with more scrutiny once the transfer window is closed and Coady is fit. That’s when we can put Enzo more under the microscope 

No no, let’s judge the lineup he’s put out today. He’s still made some ‘brave’ decisions.

2 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

My Sky has decided to stop working. Great start to new season. Anyone got a stream they could PM me while I continue to swear and try to resolve the issue?

Have you tried switching it off and switching it back on again?

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

Anyone else feel depressed we are here after were we have bin the past 10 years want out of this division straight away!!

I'm quite excited at the moment come Christmas time when we're 8 points short of a play off place I might feel differently 🤣👍

• Haha 1