Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Coventry (H) W2-1

Big 3 points. 

Excellent play at times but also some cery sloppy play. 

I don't think Enzo will be very happy with the number of chances we gifted to Cov. 

His first team isn't complete yet. Add another winger who can run with the ball directly at defenders similar to how Mavididi did in the last 25 minutes and that will help us massively. 

When they took Hamer off it changed the game for us.

Edited by lee7

KDH was really quite poor for an hour or so, but in the end he made the difference.

Mavididi looks promising.

McAteer looks good, impressive for his debut at this level. 

Nacho changed the game, again. He has to start every game when fit, as a 9. Vardy on vs tired legs, but he just doesn’t offer enough anymore sadly. 

Ndidi needs to be replaced, and he will not be a starting #8 after the window. 

Praet looked superb and I hope we keep him. 

3 or 4 players in and we will smash this league.

I can see us taking a few big defeats but equally can see us racking up some big scores this year.

Fortunate 3 points, but this month is all about sorting out the squad. For the love of God dont let this win paper over the very obvious weaknesses, Leicester.

Impressive debuts for Winks, Mavididi and Mads.

Huge gaps at the back as to be expected. We will be entertaining to watch this year :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

KDH was really quite poor for an hour or so, but in the end he made the difference.

Mavididi looks promising.

McAteer looks good, impressive for his debut at this level. 

Nacho changed the game, again. He has to start every game when fit, as a 9. Vardy on vs tired legs, but he just doesn’t offer enough anymore sadly. 

Ndidi needs to be replaced, and he will not be a starting #8 after the window. 

Praet looked superb and I hope we keep him. 

Nacho changed the game how? 

Happy with the win but were a bit lucky. Cov arguably had the better clear cut chances. A prem team would have scored at least 3 against us today.

Set piece defending, dogshit. It's laughable, near post always seems even worse than anything else. 

Vardy was poor, thought he started ok then was barely noticeable. I'm lost for words how many managers just don't start or rate Nacho.

Defence generally looked slow af and no leadership back there. Vestergaard being on the pitch just to pass the ball around is baffling. Genuinely believe I'm quicker than him. 

Kdh grew into the game, and saved us. Mavididi looked dangerous. I'm not sure about McAteer but hard to say after just one game. Ndidi was getting forward but didn't effect the game like he seemed to in pre season.

I was impressed by Cov, they counter attacked well and seemed to know where every teammate was in transition. They'll be up there again I think. 

A lot of work to do, but delighted with the win