Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

7 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Whilst looking for the highlight for his goal on youtube as the @moore_94 one doesn't seem to work I came across this...

*** OK Fxxk IT it's not working now. It was some Turks talking about N'Didi to Gala! ****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJD0JFZSnsk

Doesn't work when embedded. Might as a link....

Thanks for tagging me, have found a new video and updated my post :) (lets see how long this one lasts)

Not watching the game, but apparently he won the free kick that Sergio Oliveira scored from as well?

Pretty good 45 minutes from him

Definitely going to see it coming out of Turkey tomorrow that they have decided to keep him aren't we? :cry:

Edited by moore_94

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Not watching the game, but apparently he won the free kick that Sergio Oliveira scored from as well?

Pretty good 45 minutes from him

Definitely going to see it coming out of Turkey tomorrow that they have decided to keep him aren't we? :cry:

Won the free kick, set up Icardi, goal chalked off and it was him that was involved in them checking var for a pen (putting the squeeze/his studs down the cb)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Whilst looking for the highlight for his goal on youtube as the @moore_94 one doesn't seem to work I came across this...

*** OK Fxxk IT it's not working now. It was some Turks talking about N'Didi to Gala! ****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJD0JFZSnsk

Doesn't work when embedded. Might as a link....

Selim from Antalya.... he's never wrong.

Quality (acil ezme) sauce!