Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I simply do not understand why if he was or is likely to be joining us Galatasaray would be playing him tonight? Am I missing something? 

I guess it’s because zaha is injured and they’ve just signed Ziyech and tete and neither are up to speed…  still strange though

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I simply do not understand why if he was or is likely to be joining us Galatasaray would be playing him tonight? Am I missing something? 

They are desperate to qualify for CL and Ziyech and Zaha both unavailable. Can see why they'd use him in the short term.

• Like 1

On 22/08/2023 at 23:47, CosbehFox said:

He’s been training alongside Icardi, Mertens and umpteen other competent Champions League standard players 

So? I wasn't arguing that he was getting something new, better or different, just that it would be good for him to play alongside three strikers that are far better than he'd normally get to play alongside at this level.

46 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

So? I wasn't arguing that he was getting something new, better or different, just that it would be good for him to play alongside three strikers that are far better than he'd normally get to play alongside at this level.

Icardi and Martins are both better than any player we have right now. 

39 minutes ago, enmac said:

Icardi and Martins are both better than any player we have right now. 

1 hour ago, Lillehamring said:

:doh:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

1:00 - not shown in highlights but he got fouled for the free kick that was scored

1:20 - assist for their second goal

2:08 - goal that was disallowed because of another players off the ball foul

Mauro Icardi is a ridiculous human being. 

On 06/08/2023 at 18:04, Jaspa said:

Seems to have great awareness, looking for the best option even while under pressure in the box. I'm just wary of anything Turk Lig, Hull have gone with loads of Turkish lads under their new ownership with Ozan Tufan being a coup, they certainly haven't been competitive in this League.

Looks like he can produce the juice, if you know what I mean?

2 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Castagne and Kristiansen out and Akgun / Issahaku in would be good for the balance sheet and our attacking options.

VK is a loan so doesn’t affect the B/L 

Castagne is still on our books at £8 on amortisation 

so the B/L unlikely to be affected by that move much aswell 

I think it’s as much about numbers as anything else 

4 minutes ago, enmac said:

Suggest transfer might be cancelled. 

From google Translate: Yakup Çınar: "Yunus Akgün was going to fly to England for Leicester City today, but his flight was cancelled.
Yunus can leave tomorrow, but there is a possibility that the transfer will be canceled after yesterday's performance."

Just now, st albans fox said:

Maybe we’ve decided that the Ghana fella is a better option ??

We still probably need 2 and I doubt this guy would already be ready enough to be starting for us

Rak-Sakyi seems to have gone pretty quiet as well