Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

7 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

If it’s as advanced as they are saying then they would have at least some info. 

They have reported we are interested

But like as happened with Hermansen as @Ryy mentioned, the British journo's didn't seem to have much of a clue what was actually going on with that deal other than we were interested, all the actual concrete info on that deal was coming out of Denmark

Even John Percy / The Telegraph only actually came out with something about us going for him a few days before we actually announced him

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

You Are My Dolphin
My only Dolphin
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my Dolphin away

Edited by Sly
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

Seems a sensible deal on the face of it.

Although it would put a real dampener on promotion if he’s terrible and we’re forced to keep him lol

The beauty is it only kicks in if he plays half the available games, if he's not worth the money but still good enough for the first team we can do something in January and not play him as not to trigger the obligation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

They have reported we are interested

But like as happened with Hermansen as @Ryy mentioned, the British journo's didn't seem to have much of a clue what was actually going on with that deal other than we were interested, all the actual concrete info on that deal was coming out of Denmark

Even John Percy / The Telegraph only actually came out with something about us going for him a few days before we actually announced him

Didn't Percy first mention Hermansen when he also said we were in for Casadei and look how long that deal took 

Edited by lanefox

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

No. But the uncertainty obviously creates doubt.

If you want to look at it that way, then yeah it does. 

Prefer looking at facts myself. We have no idea how news travels with agents across continents. Not many English journos talking about thus simply doesn't mean nothing is happening. 

Just now, Adster said:

Prefer looking at facts myself. We have no idea how news travels with agents across continents. Not many English journos talking about thus simply doesn't mean nothing is happening. 

Yeah, and I'm not taking this as fact just because some journalists with absolutely no ties to Leicester are talking about it.

19 minutes ago, Sly said:

You Are My Dolphin
My only Dolphin
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my Dolphin away

…NA NA NA NAAAA NA

*dolphin noises*

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Adster said:

The transfer section of FT may not be for you then.

• Haha 2