Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

DeepL translates it as "compulsory" if that's any easier for you to accept

Thanks.

Not sure why you say it like that. The English translation didn't say obligation, mandatory or any specific word to indicate it so it's quite feasible it's not been translated over. We've all seen translated documents that made no sense, so it was just a question.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Pretty happy with that

£425k loan fee

£7.7m obligation if we are promoted and he plays in at least half of the matches

£6.85m option to buy if we don't go up

Galatasaray would have a 15% sell on fee

That would be a decent deal and probably one we could do before offloading 2 or 3 players.

58 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I did but never got to the end :dry:

15 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Remember it being the hardest game ever on the mega drive! Definitely never got to the end. 

In both your defences I just watched my older brother beat the game, it definitely wasn't a child friendly one despite being about a cheerful dolphin! lol Was brutal with checkpoints.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dolphin said:

https://twitter.com/_samiyenhaber/status/1694759695687311733?t=B86CRP4o7-Ml1jnI8HDS0Q&s=19

Galatasaray tier 1's are saying that the deal is complete, only the official announcements remain.

“As I mentioned, the agreements between the two clubs have been completed. An official announcement is now awaited.”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

Looks like it’s happening then.

This was kept very quiet from our side wasn’t it. Fortunately the Turkish media kept us informed!

As soon as the journalist (Yağız Sabuncuoğlu) started to report on it, I knew there had to be something in this. Been pretty spot-on about Hull's recent transfer news from Turkey to the Championship. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Is it just me or is this extremely exciting? 

Shouldn't we be in meltdown now surely? 

Is there anyway the plane can be tracked? 

Yeah it’s exciting. Get that Fatawu in too and we’re cooking 

• Like 2