Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

1 hour ago, Iran said:

🚨 Yunus Akgün, who signed with Leicester City, left Istanbul. 

SPECIAL | Yunus Akgün, who plays for Galatasaray, reached a 5-year deal with Leicester City. • Galatasaray and Leicester reached an agreement on the compulsory acquisition and rental transfer of Yunus Akgün. • Mandatory purchase clause: 10M Euros

Anyone else not so keen on the “compulsory acquisition”? 

18 minutes ago, Ed 1 said:

SPECIAL | Yunus Akgün, who plays for Galatasaray, reached a 5-year deal with Leicester City. • Galatasaray and Leicester reached an agreement on the compulsory acquisition and rental transfer of Yunus Akgün. • Mandatory purchase clause: 10M Euros

So we’ve dipped into the rent boy market now ! 

How excited I'll be for this one will depend on the deal. The fee etc. 

Looks exciting in his compilations but I think he's the exact profile of the kind of players we've been stung with in the past, particularly at RW. If it's a fairly low transfer fee, I reckon it'll be worth the gamble as, like I say, he shows a lit of promise in his videos. Technically good, good with both feet, young.... 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ed 1 said:

No not really, it’s effectively a permanent deal from now just from a financial and FFP perspective we do the permanent transfer from next year, we are just delaying the full transfer for 12 months. It’s actually a good and clever move by us……for once 😂

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Anyone else feel like we are about to pranked when he lands in the Netherlands?

I did think that when the first one I clicked on flight radar was Istanbul to Frankfurt. But the london one was just next to it lol 

We will need players like Coady, Faes Ricardo, Winks, KDH, Ndidi, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Vardy to create a real mentality in the squad with a lot of young maverick elements being introduced in mavididi, akgun, assahaku, Marcal. 

What we can't have is great Ball retention/progression through first two thirds and then have two step over and lose the ball merchants out wide. 

I imagine Enzo will be VERY clear on his brief to them on what they need to do though...

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Club probably won't announce this until Monday as they'll have to sort the (expert) reveal video and they take fvcking ages. 

Sounds fair. Also, Recruitment Squad are in the midst of compiling a list of Kebab shops within a 10 mile radius Seagrave.

• Haha 1