Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

11 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

No not really, it’s effectively a permanent deal from now just from a financial and FFP perspective we do the permanent transfer from next year, we are just delaying the full transfer for 12 months. It’s actually a good and clever move by us……for once 😂

Apologies I meant the fact that original sources suggested there would be an option to purchase at the end of the loan, however it appears to be to be this is mandatory as opposed to optional? 

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

What is it about ineacho that makes you think he's unintelligent? 

Its been pretty common knowledge at the club for years, plenty of jokey player banter about it.

12 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It’s been pretty common knowledge at the club for years, plenty of jokey player banter about it.

Hardly. He’s a bit of a clown, who’s made some blunders off the pitch, but he’s definitely not stupid like you’re suggesting. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

https://x.com/fanatikcomtr/status/1694948140388855956?s=46&t=V-qCfESVnrtM8La7pqjc7w

Wow so it was Montella who recommended him and Maresca really wants him, that’s enough for me.

So if if plays 25 games during the loan period, then the obligation to buy clicks in?

2 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

There's  a lot of 'banter' on here that Nacho is thick. Seems pretty obvious why that might be. I've never heard anything from the club or content suggest it though, so I think it comes from specific fans opinions.

In terms of football intelligence, hold up play, touch and movement on the field I'd say  he is one of our most intelligent players when on form.

For thick players,  look no further than Jack Grealish, who doesn't know what an encyclopedia is.

I wonder how many of the posters who say those things about him can speak two languages (in front of TV cameras, no less). 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

So if if plays 25 games during the loan period, then the obligation to buy clicks in?

In the prior report it was was said that an obligation to buy kicks in if he plays at least half the games and we win promotion. If we don’t get promotion then it’s an option to buy and the fee was a around 1m less. 450k loan fee. 

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

In the prior report it was was said that an obligation to buy kicks in if he plays at least half the games and we win promotion. If we don’t get promotion then it’s an option to buy and the fee was a around 1m less. 450k loan fee. 

In Duffkin we trust........................

Just now, The_77 said:

Still not an even peep from any UK source on this. Wild.

One of them has to have a Turkish mate somewhere, right?

We will see him announced and a picture of him holding up the shirt and 5 minutes later Rob Dorsett will finally tweet that we are interested

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

In Duffkin we trust........................

I was worried we would struggle to attract the type of technically excellent wide players you ideally want in this type of system to the Championship. He looks technically a level above what I expected us to be able to get, so pretty happy with this, and if the deal structure is as reported it looks great. 

Not only that, if reports Montella recommended him to Maresca are true, we have someone who has coached the player for a year, knows his attitude and talent recommending him to us (he also worked with Enzo and knows his style). Seems like we have done plenty right here. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, The_77 said:

I think everyone should chill out about the terms of the deal until we get to read any reports that don’t have to be run through Google Translate. lol 

Why though? It's been fairly well reported elsewhere that he's coming here and the guy just posted a pic of himself on a plane, eluding to a new challenge.... There has been threads on here with far more pages based on much less. 

It doesn't seem a case of us jumping the gun but more a case of the British media still trying to figure out where the safety is...

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

We will see him announced and a picture of him holding up the shirt and 5 minutes later Rob Dorsett will finally tweet that we are interested

And somehow we’ll see your post of the announcement before the club’s Twitter even hits send!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Its been pretty common knowledge at the club for years, plenty of jokey player banter about it.

Funny because I remember plenty of 'jokey banter' about demari grey being thick. I wrote it off at the time because let's face it he did nearly walk into a moving helicopter blade! 

But now with ineacho there does seem to be a pattern about which players some of our fans decide are stupid. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scotch said:

Why though? It's been fairly well reported elsewhere that he's coming here and the guy just posted a pic of himself on a plane, eluding to a new challenge.... There has been threads on here with far more pages based on much less. 

It doesn't seem a case of us jumping the gun but more a case of the British media still trying to figure out where the safety is...

I’m talking about the terms of the deal that people are trying to parse out via Google translate, not about the existence of a deal. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

There's  a lot of 'banter' on here that Nacho is thick. Seems pretty obvious why that might be. I've never heard anything from the club or content suggest it though, so I think it comes from specific fans opinions.

In terms of football intelligence, hold up play, touch and movement on the field I'd say  he is one of our most intelligent players when on form.

For thick players,  look no further than Jack Grealish, who doesn't know what an encyclopedia is.

FFS!!