Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Don't Ever Change, Foxestalk

None of that is me, I just watched the match with my dad, I just kind of went quiet when we went 1 nil down, muttering Ndidi really isn’t working, thankfully enzo was thinking the same and took him off, that was really my only negative, oh I did make a comment about vesty running through treacle, get better soon Connor 

Edited by splinterdream

9 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I think a section of the support enjoy us doing badly so they can look clever and do the told you so.

I can assure you I don't. They stress me out like nothing else though. I try to convince myself that I don't really care but come match day I'm fully invested 

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I can assure you I don't. They stress me out like nothing else though. I try to convince myself that I don't really care but come match day I'm fully invested 

Same

We all get a bit negative at times, nothing wrong with being negative.

But some posters are negative with every single post about everything.

Most of us have made a comment which then looks stupid 45 or 90 minutes later.

Sometimes it just frustration, as we can't impact anything....

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

I was the one who commented, blow the whistle now and we'll start again next week around the 70th minute because at the time we just looked beyond awful and couldn't see us getting back into it, despite a good first half, by the time we equalised Coventry should've been out of site.

However, I'm very happy with the result alike everyone else, to get 3 points when it looked for all the world we'd get nothing is great.

And for the record, I'm glad the referee didn't decide to have an early shower and I'm happy to hold my hands up 🤣

19 minutes ago, Daggers said:

New season and a matchday thread for the ages. It's like summer never happened.

Well done all of you. lol

MATCHTHREAD.thumb.jpeg.6e8ebffe6a1b1694c7cca7f9d2ae4d47.jpeg

Let’s not get carried, mid table could still beckon 😂😂

The “tippy tappy shit” was infuriating so I’ll give them that too

Edited by phoneticerror

We're a team of misfits trying to win games in a different way anyone who expects perfection is living in dreamland. It'll take time, patience and a few defeats before to even get to 75% perfection

• Thanks 1