Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Don't Ever Change, Foxestalk

4 minutes ago, TheFiveTime said:

Whats more amusing is that these same people are probably now saying Maresca is better than pep, Mavididi would have mahrez on toast and KDH is actually KDB regen. oh and Champions league in two years of course

Absolutely no person on earth is saying any of this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stephen Hughes said:

A lot of time of your hands.

Sunday is a work day - as long as the office door is closed the wife has no idea I'm dicking about and not using it as an excuse to get out of fixing the garden fence.

Tell you what though, Maresca is better than Pep, Mavididi would have Mahrez on toast and KDH is actually KDB regen. Oh, and I believe we'll be paying Champions league in two years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Easy to call fans out after a win. But we could easily of been 3 or 4 down before we equalised. 

Well yeah, just like it's easy to throw shade and arms in the air before the game is halfway done.

42 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I was definitely one of the fans you've mentioned today and I'm so relieved we won. I do overreact no doubt but let's not pretend everything's hunky dory either. The happy clappers can't really gloat after last season

Of course it's not perfect. It's the first game of the season, with a new manager, a new system, a suboptimal pre-season and a much changed squad. Yet we still beat one of the strongest teams in the division despite this. Positivity should be the overriding sensation!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Some absolute melts in our fan base as per. And foxestalk melts are the worst kind. People who prefer us to play badly so they can get their weeks worth of frustration and bitterness out posting drivel and bile on here. You know who you are. 

Plenty of them on here over the last few weeks. Been a farce and a depressing place to be.

• Like 1

Just now, Aleksz said:

Plenty of them on here over the last few weeks. Been a farce and a depressing place to be.

Yeah a whole summer without being able to moan... All that depression and bitterness with no outlet building... Must be a tough time. My thoughts with them that we won today. 

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

New season and a matchday thread for the ages. It's like summer never happened.

Well done all of you. lol

MATCHTHREAD.thumb.jpeg.6e8ebffe6a1b1694c7cca7f9d2ae4d47.jpeg

Now do a crossover with a typical Leicester mercury comments section whenever a new development is proposed...

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

New season and a matchday thread for the ages. It's like summer never happened.

Well done all of you. lol

MATCHTHREAD.thumb.jpeg.6e8ebffe6a1b1694c7cca7f9d2ae4d47.jpeg

“ I said the game was over as soon as they bagged. I hate being right sometimes”

that’s so Col City Fan. I so wish that was his!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

“ I said the game was over as soon as they bagged. I hate being right sometimes”

that’s so Col City Fan. I so wish that was his!

Nope.

It's someone I multi-quoted...and had ones left over for the bin.

I'm sure he'll out himself shortly :D

Edited by Daggers

8 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Sunday is a work day - as long as the office door is closed the wife has no idea I'm dicking about and not using it as an excuse to get out of fixing the garden fence.

I hear you mate was unloading lorries and moving pallets during the game wishing I was able to watch it and got doubly frustrated at the level of meltiness for that reason. 

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros

2 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I hear you mate was unloading lorries and moving pallets during the game wishing I was able to watch it and got doubly frustrated at the level of meltiness for that reason. 

I don't mind it tbh, indulged on more than one occasion myself - all part of the fun FT experience. :D