Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Don't Ever Change, Foxestalk

I said it earlier but if this sort of thing annoys you and you're hanging out in the match thread were the crazies are then you only have yourself to blame!

Edited by Scotch
  • Like 1

The slagging off of individuals is bizarre, stupid and occasionally dead funny. I have to be council for the defense sometimes , I can't help myself. However this is a team sport and sometimes as a team , we deserve a kicking but singling out individuals is pointless crap.

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I was definitely one of the fans you've mentioned today and I'm so relieved we won. I do overreact no doubt but let's not pretend everything's hunky dory either. The happy clappers can't really gloat after last season

I think it's one thing to be watching the match and fear the worst, especially when we go behind. That's normal.

The problem is the coming on here and spouting gloom and doom (not meaning you, just people generally!) and how utterly rubbish we are. That's like being at the match and standing up and endlessly shouting at the top of your voice how nobody has a clue and we're shit and we're going down, and nobody wants the be that person, surely?

13 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

To 8s.

Goal treat.

lol

13 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

This is undoubtedly post of the year, spelling is top notch lol

Screenshot_20230806_165535_Chrome.jpg

That was me I think :D.

In fairness, they were both pretty poor at that point.

Have to hold your hand up when you are wrong. :cool:

Still not having Ndidi as an 8.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

This is why I try and stay off the match thread during play, too emotionally invested at times. 

I go nowhere near it if I can help it, during a match.

But it can make hilarious reading later.

If we win. If we lose, not so much

38 minutes ago, Daggers said:

New season and a matchday thread for the ages. It's like summer never happened.

Well done all of you. lol

MATCHTHREAD.thumb.jpeg.6e8ebffe6a1b1694c7cca7f9d2ae4d47.jpeg

Kdh was utterly shambolic in that match until the goal and honestly if praet didn't physically grab creative duty off him I doubt he'd have been effective, but you'd argue kdhs strong suits aren't his final ball

31 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Let's have it right, KDH was putting in a solid 2/10 until he met that Praet cross. 

He grew in confidence from that point on. 

20% of the game 9/10

80% of the game 2/10

(9*.2) + (2*.8) = 3.4/10. 

Yes I know that's not how it works. Hopefully he takes that confidence forward. 

That's incredibly harsh and you know it. 

He was much better than that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

It was the same at the ground. Mavididi was one the worst players we’ve ever had according to two coked up idiots and some French stereotypes thrown in as well but 15 minutes later that soon changed :whistle:

How is anyone allowed into the ground with a bicycle and a string of onions?

49 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I think a section of the support enjoy us doing badly so they can look clever and do the told you so.

I knew a guy who was exactly like that. Had absolutely nothing positive to say, whatever division we were in, whether we were going for promotion, fighting relegation, winning league cups. I kind of feel sorry for people like that. Where do they find any iota of joy?

• Like 2